Softy

As it got to that time for clover and Mia to had back after a wonderful date with Mia. Clover has never really felt so wanted before besides with Val but they really ever had time to spend with each other  unlike Mia and her did. Cleary Mia liked the date as well because she had a giant smile on her face. 

Finding her mate to adorable she lets out a yawn sketching her arms then fully moving them with another yawn looking over at the giant lake they have just left. Before leaving though Mia put a white rose in Clover hair and Clover wore it with pride knowing how romantic the demon really was. 

She has learn more about demons then she ever will learn about school. But all of this time with Mia clover realty starts to hit on her with hug  force. She was in a game that will be the life and death of her and her team. She has another mate out there that might think she is dead and now she found well Mia. All of this was making the poor girls head spin in circles tying to think of ways out. 

"Relax you are over thinking darling I will make sure you do not die in the game." Mia Spoke making the younger girl snap her head around so fast her world look side ways for a split second. "Wait...how..did you know that...?" All Mia did was raise a brow and leaned on her hip looking over at her mate with a 'really look' on her face. Making clover smile and shake her head knowing Mia is the salt of the earth  sometimes. 

To honest for her own good sometimes. Clover already knows that she is going to be a handle full in the human world.  But never the less she can't wait for both of her mates to be with her together and at peace. She know that there is a long way to go with peace but she will get their for the future and with her mates by her side. 

"Your thinking again cutie but this time your smiling, if I had to guess your thinking a life with peace with Val and me." The demon said as if she can read the women's mind making her blush deeply and walk faster as she hears a chuckle. "It cute when you get mad darling you wiggle your nose." 

Clover looks over at her mate with surprise at how much the demon has paid attention to her. This makes her feel like she is the center of the world and for clover this was also a new feeling she has yet to feel in her life. 

"I-I have...no..idea....what your...talking about!" The younger women stutter out looking ahead as her ears turn red from embarrassment. But the women didn't want to let Mia see and that was wrong for her part as Mia already saw. 

She did not want to make the girl faint from getting to embarrassed. "Come Let you get you out of a here and back to your team." That made clover look back at the demon with soft eyes and she held out her hand. Which was gladly taken bring them closer as they walk through the woods of the midnight sky above them. 

"Mia what was in the box you gave me? I want to open it but I also want to wait for some reason." Mia looked at the shorter women holding her hand making Mia squeeze it. Clover feels the sparks go wild as she squeezes Mia hand back looking ahead seeing the path of moon lit through the leaf's of the trees making some shadows.  

Clover was feeling tired and sleepy looking at the path before yawning again. Mia not waiting for her mate she picks her up and holds the girl to her chest. "I wont have you fall asleep outside in the cold. We will get to your team tomorrow ok?' 

"Yeah that fine imma just rest here for a little." Clover nuzzles into the demon more feeling her heat. Mia smiles and brought her mate closer walking to her house seeing it. "You should sleep well I'm little firefly ." 

Mia before she walk into the house with her mate in her arms she makes the moon shine lowly over the whole house. The demon always liked having the moon light shine in her house bring her back to the old times of her life. Yes they where lonely but nice never the less.  Clover moved again in Mia arms trying to get closer snoring softly. 

Mia smiles looking down at her mate as the wind moves small pieces of clover hair . Opening the door the demon walk into her house speeding up to her room bring clover over to the bed. Setting her down and tucking the younger girl in so she was warm and comfy. 

Getting ready to live the room and do something around the house but was stopped by her mate lightly gripping her hand. She chuckled to herself  mover over to the other side of the bed looking out the widow with wonder and a smile. 

"Time to get you back to your friends and family. Just don't do anything more stupid again like crash into someone house on top of a dead dragon will you." Taking off her blazer she set it to the side getting in the bed. Open her shirt so she does not get to much body heat and with the flick of her hand opens the widows a little. 

Mia took out her wings wrapping them around clover protectively. As she pulls her mate closer onto her chest with her wings around her. Turning off the lights making the room only shine with moonlight. 

Clover feels very comfy and nuzzles into the warmth more wanting to be with it. Only if she know that she nuzzled into Mia.  Mia kisses clover head and smiles whispering softly "sleep well my little firefly." 

I'm Your Forever  (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें