The perfect counter

Walking through my crash zone looking around for anyone of the other teams that have dropped.  How the game works is simple but always ends in blood.  The game works like this, you kill the other teams and get to the other points in this world. But there are many monster that hunt in limbo even some fallen gods. That why most human die simply they find a monster and can't fight it off leaving them to death. 

The points will lead you to challenges you need five to win unless you die by other teams. You don't have to kill other teams in the game all you have to do is complete  the challenges and live through it all. Now that I have a mate things have gotten little more compacted. 

Snapping my shield away looking out into the distances. "You never have answer my question Clover?" Sighing as I begin to run through the woods passing by all the broken trees. "Yes I found my mate tuga she is a vampire which is weird because you know humans can't be mated to other species." 

"The hell are you talking about humans are mated to every species they are the only ones that can actually mate with another species or even have one to begin with, who told you that humans can only have human mates?!" I stop at tuga words lost for a moment. What does he mean that humans can be mated to others species I've been lied to we all have...

"Tuga all human have been told that we could not have mates with any other species but are own are you telling me that's a lie!!" I clench my jaw as the sky above slowly turn dark like the night. 

"What do you meaning every human thinks that! All human are mated to other species, it what makes them stronger and balance the world!" I have be lied to for the last time all of us have and for that I will bring down the power of this world making it a fair place for all. 

"Tuga tell me is that why Val was not surprised when she said mate to me?" Picking up my speed, starting to run through the woods with great speed having to get to my team to tell them. Wait no I need to find out if it true then I'll cut out  the lies one by one making sure there are no more lies in this school. Then I'll aim bigger the archdevils. Then this world. 

Hearing the yelling of Maze I run out of the woods to see the giant sword that is taller then anything I have seen in my life. The blade itself blocks out most of the sky as the halt break through the clouds. "what the fuck wielded that thing Jesus Christ!" That's the voice of ray grinding my teeth together seeing that little shit head. 

"Cap your alive how are you doing today!" I sigh not having time to really deal with him looking up at the sword that tower over everything. Like the goal I wish to bring to the world as its mountains high in the sky.   "Thank gods what ever lifted that thing is died." Art say making me shake my head. 

"Wrong the thing that used this sword is still alive but where is the question. How to avoid it will be another thing to do understand and all of don't touch anything." Right as those words leave my mouth I hear a banging snapping my head in the  direction that the sound came from. 

"GOD DAMMIT IT RAY DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!!" I look at him as he laughs and leaning against the sword without a care in the world making me think if he actually wants us to die. 

Leaning on my right feet as the grass sways in the wind looking over to Maze which looks like she also wants to kill Ray. I won't stop her but I won't listen to is either knowing Ray he will make even his death annoying. 

The ground start to shake loudly making me send dagger at Ray. "If it what I think it is your die." Ground shakes wieldy making cracking sounds as the earth separates. Looking at the mountains A giant figure starts to form like a sleeping giant.   Waking up looking down at us. Through the heavens grabbing the mountain tops crashing them. 

"That one big MOTHERFUCKER!!" Me and Tuga say at the same time. As the force from the mountains travels down ripping the ground out of the its place  making me call my shields holding it in front gripping the leather strap tight as the winds smashes into my shield echoing loudly. But then my shield start to glow as the winds is shot right back the way it come from pushing me off my feet from the force. 

Taking dirt and grass with it the wind smashing into the giant as the mountains get completely destroyed causing rocks and dust flying everywhere. "Now how the hell did you do that!' Ray yells looking at me with wide eyes and joy in them. 

"Fuck you that's how" Art laughs speaking. "You have seem to take the force of the hit then pushed it back with a great amount of power. Then the attacks core power that's amazing." My mouth hangs open looking at art with new light in my eyes. 

"I never hear you speak all that in one go before. Also do you think it will work for other attacks Art?" He paused and looks like he is thinking which gets me to look at the giant that reaching it's arm over blocking out the sky making it look like night. 

"Oh shit run now!" I yell running with my team as the sword start to get pulled out of the ground making me gasp and spin around holding at my hand as the sky get darker making storm clouds. "Clover hit that thing with lightning the whole sword is metal!" Maze yells and makes an ice wall around everyone but me as I close my eyes making a giant bolt of lightning hit the metal flashing everything for miles.