Dream

Blood Flows through the land like crimson rivers. The very  thing that gives us life can scare people so much . The  blood running through a person veins keeps their heart beating strong allows them to walk on this world or the next. 

Life is your use it for your goals the only thing stopping you is you. Break those walls and reach higher then the sky. As  they say control your destiny and fight for what is belief. What makes this world spin is hopes and dreams that where real and made by the people that fought for it. 

Me I have a dream or had a dream but with my mate I want to live a life with her more then anything else. I will have that, I will fight with her and live out my life with her in peace  but before that I have to kill the archdevils. 

Walking around in my dream I see a field with body's everywhere making me look around with sadness. But that not what got me the most is that my Body is standing on top of a hill with a sword through my heart as the archdevils around me are died but then I light forms blinding me.  Snapping my eyes  looking around seeing my teammates are still asleep. 

"Always with the same damm dream. What does it even mean?" Sighing not reading into the dream I have been having since birth. But the part with the blinding light was new. Opening my eyes feeling something in my hand looking down its a necklace, With a pure golden heart and the words my heart belong here. 

Blushing from what it means knowing that Val was the one that left. "T-That damm vampire is such a softly." I chuckle thinking of what I should giver her when this is over or when i see her again. 

Hearing a groan seeing art waking up holding  his arms looking over at me.  "I hope you got sleep captain." Smiling noding my head looking over at Maze and Ray sleeping on top of one and other. 

"Damm you want to wake them up or should be me?" I ask art as he shakes him head with a smirk making his hands glows a bright red clapping them together sending a wave of wind pushing me on my back again with a laugh. 

"WHO IN THE FUCK MARY WAKES ME UP SO EALIER IN THE MORNING WITH TEDDY!!" Ray yells then looks down at maze who is still sleeping making me face palm teddy only if maze hear that." I swear that women can sleep through a damm war." 

As Ray sends dagger at Art making me shake my head standing up taking the necklace putting it around my neck with a smile.  " We got maybe a three day hick to get where we need to go so get her ass up." 

Has Ray try's waking up Maze, I scan the tree lines looking for any other teams or animal that thought watching us was a good idea. Spotting something sliver shine in the distance makes me jump to my feet. 

"All of you up and ready to go now!" Yells seeing the sliver point of an arrow come through some brushes. The archer must have fell asleep when waking us. Or Val took take of him? "Im up ok ready to whip some ass and get the fuck out of here." Maze say cracking her neck making a popping sound from  it. 

"Why are we in such a hurry Clover?" Walking over to maze I point out the scout and she nods snapping into her awake mode. " got it all of us need to go now." Agreeing to what she said I start to run down the other side of the hill seeing it a drop. 

"Why can't life not be a bitch and give a girl stair like come on dammit." huffing at the drop getting ready to jump as the other meet me looking down sighing. "It seems we always got to jump like the damm world hates us oh wait it does." Ray say bring a furrow to his face still looking down at the drop that looks about more then 200 feet. 

"Maze would be like to make us a slide on the way down?" She nods and her hands start glowing as you hear the ice snapping and popping into the edge the hill well more that we are up here I want to call it a mountain. 

"All done just don't fall off because it looks like it hurt like a bitch." Rolling my eyes and jump down landing on the slid with my feet sliding down laughing. The other soon join me as I see Maze laying down getting more sleep, Art looking up at the sky, and Ray flying down it on his belly. My team in a nutshell that was shoot out of an cannon then brut to charcoal. 

Hearing my feet slide against the frozen piece of ice turning my head back to the hill wondering if that scout was died or alive. "Hope he was died but if not and he fell asleep he is one shit scout then. " Getting to the end of this ride I just hop off landing on the ground with a smack as it turns wet from the ice that melted. 

"lets move out and no we are not going to look at the mermaids Maze." I answer before she can even ask making her blush a deep shade of red causing me to smirk at her. "always wanting to see the mermaids maze." This caused Art to chuckle walking over patting maze on the shoulder.

"Don't worry Mazy that smirk of hers will fade when we do becasue we have to go to the mermaids for the map as they know the sea better then anyone . Think at how her mate will react when she finds out clover got surrounded by naked girls."   That caused me to pale and gulp what would she do?