Oh Damm

Third person pov 

Alexis is standing over her sister body looking down at her with a growl. "Never put in danger my kid again. I don't care what your deal is with Atlas but you leave everyone out of it do you understand." Alexis whisper in her sister ear getting off her and shaking her head. Only to feel the ground shake and a boulder  get sent flying right at her. "Really now little sis do you want to do this fight." 

Moving to the side twisting her foot in the ground watching the boulder slam into other one making it crack breaking into smaller pieces of rock.  Alexis sighed bored  and saw that her sister eyes where a dark golden color which made her sigh again   putting  her hands inside her pants pocket. Her sister having lost  her cool is letting her power run wild and pissing the older one off rather much. Alexis groans and seeing another boulder being sent at her face as she leans back almost falling to head butting the giant  boulder breaking it sending dust and dirt everywhere. 

"You had to get in the way Lex he is dead because of Atlas my mate died because of that hunter!" Ace Growl as her magic got stronger. The wind started to pick up knocking over some smaller tree and bushes.  Alexis on the other hand just sighed and groaned more whispering. "What a pain in the ass." While all of this is going on Mia was watching over everything and looked at the ground rather bored . She know of her sister mate death she also know it was not Atlas as the men was not  there at the time of the murder he was traveling with Alexis.

Mia know it was wrong but over one hundred years ago she start to keep tabs on her sisters making sure that everything was alright with them.   Though she did nothing to prevent Ace mate death. After all her sister was blinded by the mate bond. She did not see the man that was in front of her, she did not see what he would do when she went to slept as he left her at night. Going out and killing innocent people that did nothing wrong but be there at the wrong time. 

"Ace listen hear dammit your mate was a cunt." Alexis said looking at her younger sister. When that was said Mia slowly face palmed and sighed. This fight was pointless and a waste of time but if Ace did something to piss off Lex it was something damm stupid even if we are blood and sisters Alexis has no problem breaking are little sister bones. Fully well knowing she will heal from a lot of pain. it why  fights like this happen so much, well that is because   Alexis and Mia always fight that end with one of them almost dying every time. Well that person would be Mia since you know she is not un killable 

But getting back to the fight at hand Ace growled and rushed her sister. A sister that is whistling and smirking as her eyes glow bright. Grabbing a tree branch and catching the younger sister like she was a fly holding her with one arm and takes the branch and wipes  it at her bottom. "Did you learn your damm lesson and Do not attack people! Say you will stop and I will stop."  Ace whined as her older sister whips her ass so hard that Mia look away. 

"What the fuck is even happening over there? I thought they where going to fight or something not Alexis whipping Ace ass like she five." Clover said with disappointment making Mia raise a brow and Val saved clover. "I think are Baby meant to say it that.....OH MY GOD YOUR SISTER IS GETTING THE ASS WHIPPING OF A LIFE TIME!" 

With that said Atlas runs out of the tree line "Bitch where the fuck do you see that!" Everyone look at Ace whined and say something that the human could not hear but all the supernatural heard making them all laugh lightly. "Are you going to say your sorry Ace and say it like you mean it." Alexis growled and yet her sister go as they walked back. Well one of them limped back whining. 

"My ass it hurts so damm much!!" Mia groaned and slammed her hand into her face sighing. "Sorry sis but you don't have an ass it more like a plateau then anything else. I say it with love!" Ace whined more and the other laughed more not caring what happened not that long ago. "Mia say Lex is wrong I do have an ass!" Mia looked at Lady Death and sighed looking at Alexis  almost telling her to go to there and be there for her which here sister got right away leaving the other to talk or think of what almost happened. 

Ace walked up to Atlas and Looked down at the ground. "I'm so sorry I don't usually lose my anger and I know it was not you that killed my mate. It was another hunter I just got anger and almost hurt everyone around us I'm sorry." Mia was surprised  because her sister meant every word she had said to the man. "Ok now that this is out of the way and whatever the fuck happened here can we really getting go we have only a couple of days left before we have to go back to the world"

Mia looked at her mate and nodded her head leaning on her right leg looking over at her sister and the formal goddess. Interest pair really Mai thought and smiled knowing all good think will come fourth. Mia felt a arm wrap around her and it was Val holding her close. "She is right we need to get back and fast the other teams are going to be there waiting for us." 

Mia look ahead smirking "well good we don't want to keep them waiting to long." Alexis walks over with a Goddess in her arms looking at all them sleepy. "Good then that is what we will do also if any of you wake her up I will end you all....now lets go!" Uchenna looked at Alexis with a raised brow and didn't say anything other then snuggling into her.