Little Moon

Val stopped and look straight ahead at the demon who was leaning on her left leg with hands stuff in her pants pockets. "Hey CLOVER!!!! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS GO-OH SHIT!" Ray stopped runs when he felt high uneasy area in the air. He look at straight ahead seeing a demon with the strongest area he ever felt in his whole life then a man sitting on a tree with just as terrifying area.

"Clover get away from her she a demon!" Val yelled looking at her mate. But clover face sadden hearing that from Val. She looked over at Mia who only sighed. "That is quite rude you know. I have a name its Mia Hale." Everything got quite as clover looked over at everyone seeing as they tensed hearing the power in her voice. Though Clover thought is was a turn on.

"Val....She...my..m-" Clover was cut off when Mia spoke. "I am sorry she crashed in my home where she was wounded I took care of her until she was fully healed then bought her here to might a friend." Mia said looking at Atlas as the man stood and cracked his neck. "Sup" was all he said and pulling out his great sword stabbing it into the ground.

Val looked at Mia and growl before charging at her and clover snapped her head at both mates not wanting Mia to get hurt until she hear a snap. Val punch Mia in the face, the demon did not even flinch or move all she did was sigh as Val whole arm snap out of place. But Val face was a look of shock more then pain. "You felt it to didn't you? I know you did even if you broke your arm from punching my face."

"Well the truth is Clover is my mate and she feels the bond I felt and then I felt the bond with you right now." Mia whisper the last part and softly grab the Vampires hand. Clover and the other watch as the Vampire blush as the demon healed her arm and then placed a soft kiss on her hand. "Hello my pretty moon" Val blushed more and Clover smirked and walked over seeing as everyone has their mouth dropped beside two. One her brother that look like he wants to strip Atlas out of his clothes and then their is Atlas just looking at ray with the same eyes.

"So you mean your also my m-mate like mate....mate? just like clover?" Val stuttered out but Mia only leaned down and looked at her with soft pink eyes. "Yes I am though got to ask why do I meet my mates now after well forever? Though one crashed through my roof and the other punched me in the face."

Mia chuckles and Clover walks over and hugs both her mates. She thought it would have ended worst. "But how? having two mates is impossible?" Val asked confused looking at the demon but then turns her head hearing a laugh coming from Atlas but then Mia turns her head slightly and glares at the man making me shut up.

"It's not impossible everyone has two mates. though the chances of meeting both of them are every slim but possible. Think of it like this one of them may be human but died never finding their mates. The other two mates don't feel the pain because they have never met if anything it's saddens for an unknown reason." Val nodded her head but still look nervous of Mia who stood with pure power and held a smile.

"Relax I will not hurt either of you understand if it makes you feel better I will back away." Mia said looking at both of her mates knowing they would want time to think. "Mia...you don't have to..." Clover said looking at Mia as the demon shook her head and walk away leaning next to a tree looking out into the great unknown.

Val looked over at Clover feeling the pull and heat of a mate then she looked at the demon feeling the same feeling making her get up biting her lip. Holding Clover hand and kisses it and looks at her. "What she like? I have barley just meet you and now I find out I have another mate that is just as amazing as you but she also scares me because of her power. What if she hurts one of u-"

Before Val can continue Clover grab her face making her look at her. "She will not hurt us trust me. That demon is not just any demon. She are mate and apart of future she will protect both of us. She may be stronger then us or anyone for that matter but she shield us form the world if needed. She will treat us as equal because that who she is. Because I have seen it. Trust me and go over there and talk to our mate."

Mia could hear every word being said and she only smiled. Whispering softly. "Their so cute" keeping her hands in her pockets looking into the deep sea of tree memory's of her past.

Val nodded her head and kissed clover head before walking over to Mia. Clover on the over hand smiled looking at both her mates. Then looked over at her team and Val team seeing that all had teary eyes. "What the fuck is wrong will you people did someone rip ass or something?"

Ray faced palmed and Atlas throw his head back and laughed. "It was cute and then she had to open her mouth didn't she." They all nodded in agreement.

Val walked over to the demon looking at her body. She was toned and well dress with a suit that was lose around her cleavage. "Hello again little moon. Did you miss me already hmm?" Val scoffed and looked at the demon who smirked. Getting off the tree Mia kiss the top of Val head.

"I will watch over both of you and intend to keep you and clovey safe. I want you to know that because your both My forever's and future. "