Rise and shine

"Motherfucker is that the sun!" I said when my eyes where hit with the ball of fire. Wait sun what the hell I quickly sit up and long and behold the sun is up. How the fuck is the sun up I just took a quick power nap.

I got to my feet and find the dragon gone blood and everything just gone damm I guess he was doing self cleaning. How did I miss that there is a sword in my hand. It had a black stone on the top of the hilt and then the guard had two sliver dragon head with blue gems for eyes in them. One of the dragon head was looking down and the other one is looking up. The blade started as black then when to a glowing blue to the tip.

"What the fuck is with these sword." I say with awe of how beautiful it looks like something you would see a god wield. "I see you are looking at my beautiful new form master." What in the actual fucking hell the sword is talking to me. Wait that voice was tugaereo and did he just call himself beautiful. "What the actual fuck tuga I thought you died and hey  well I got you here did you REALLY HAVE TO SEND MY FACE INTO A BLOODY ROCK!" I said and then I realize I don't feel the pain anymore how in gods green earth do I not feel pain.

"Well because I gave you my power master the power of the sky's or the heavens themselves." He stated as if he was cool with these. "Bitch please get your scaly ass out of my body but will keep the sword." I said looking at the masterpiece in my hand.  "Well I am the sword sort of I began a sword but these sword is bonded to your soul that you can call upon when you need my help or just keep me with you at all times."

These hoe really thinks he chilling in my body. But then again crazy dragon lord with voice with a nice sword vs normal boring clover well not normal you get it.
"Well tuga I guess your stuck with me then and I don't have a sheath to put you in?" Right when I said those words a sheath was laying on the rocks.

Well damm a grad it and put tuga in it. "Well clover I have a question why is there a GAINT ASS BIRD IN HERE WITH ME!" Wait what the fuck is he taking about my thunder Phoenix. "Tuga what is actual happening in my soul right now and how does you help me." He sighed in and the black stone on the blade glowed. "Well you see you used to have just boring lighting that has no effects but with me now you have holy lighting or cursed lighting it really depends how you look at it."

"What do you need holy lighting or cursed lighting and how the fuck was my lighting boring bitch I can hit with the force of 3 bloody nuclear bomb at full force!"  He laughed then I was starting to get annoyed. "Well you see with holy lighting you can hurt darkness now. But with the cursed lightning you can stop an immortals healing forever."

When those words where said my eyes wide. "Do you mean that I can leave wounds on an immoral and they won't heal forever?"

"YES" was all he said.