Bright Sun & Blue Darkness

Clover pov

The cliff we are standing on was quite large but had some small cracks in it from all the storms that hit the poor rock over and over again. Standing on the cliff looking down at ocean zero as the dark waves crashed into each other. The place did not look inviting at all if anything it looked quite the opposite to be honest. Thinking of all the bad that can come from standing on a cliff this close to the one of the most dangerous places on the planet to be was not the greasiest idea not one bit.

When the giant cliff gave out under us, we didn't fall straight down it was more of like and slammed into the side of the great rock wall in front of us then rolled against the sharp and pointy surface of the rock face. "Shit this has gone wrong yet again....Atlas I blame you this is your fault. After all your the smart one why didn't you tell us it was dangerous!" Rolling my eyes at Alexis sarcastic and fake tone. She really was something else even in the face of danger, the women still has time to crack a joke.

"Oh shut it Lex your the one that took us here. Now look we are sliding off a rock wall ever so slowly to are deaths...SHIT clover and I death. You lucky bitch and your immortality. French kiss my ass goodbye." Smiling lightly at both of the two humor. Surprised that they have no got each other hurt before actually change that thought. "Come on we both know it's was actually Mia fault for letting us out of her sight... shame that what I feel I'm so wounded my own sister would leave me out to dry like that with you to idiots."

I scoff and punch Alexis in the arm. Only for her to moan and smirk making me groan. "Jesus it sounds like you two are fucking!! At least not on the cliff dammit." My eyes narrow as I look at Atlas as he shakes his head. Really want to play that game hmm. Fine we will play that game. "Ugh...fuck Alexis harder!" Moans out looking at Alexis with a smirk and she smirks back. "Fuck Clover you taste so good. Be a good girl for me and show me what you want."

Atlas does not look like he is buying it so i grin. "Alexis you better take me right fucking now or else your going to get it." I growl and Alexis only smirks wider looking back at Atlas and leans forward. "We need a little bit more and I have something in mind all you have to do is this." Alexis tell me her plan and I play along with it. This is what Altas gets for being so bitchy all the time. The best part is I didn't feel bad for him because we might die anyway. I'll die with a damm smirk on my mouth.

"Fuck yes Alexis harder shit right there!!" I moaned and I hear Altas choke on air. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!" After he said those words though the edge we where standing on broke making all of us fall down into the water. I hear a crash when I fall into the water opening my eyes seeing bubbles float slowly to the surface. Looking down I see only the darkness of the abyss. Why do people fear the ocean simple your own imagination turns against your and makes your greasiest fears paralyze your body into stone.

But that's not what I only see. I see in dark void a blinking like. Pink and white luminescent lights starts at the top. Seeing nothing until my stomach fell, the lights traveled down more and more. Looking down more it felt like ages until I see a giant monster not swimming by us. Looking from the darkness right at us. Atlas look down and I swear I saw his soul leave his body as his eyes rolled back into his head. So much for the fearless hunter but then again some jobs even hunters can't take not even the slightest.

Alexis grabbed him and swam to the surface breaking the water with me. "Oh hell no what the fuck is that thing!" She hissed but as soon as she did that, a roar was heard shaking the rock wall in front of us that we fell from. Small peddles and rocks fall. The worst part that roar didn't come from above us it came from below us. "Clover darling now would be the time to get close to me and hold onto me. I am not going to be fish food." I narrow my eyes but swim over to her.

"Hold onto me and do so tightly." She aid in a serious tone and I did what she said only to heat then a bright light getting lifting out of the water. I was not holding skin anymore it felt like nothing I never before . It was to bright to open my eyes the light felt like the sun itself was right in front of my face. Feeling wind push against my face fast almost like we are flying. "What the fuck are you doing!?" The air against my face is only getting stronger and stronger then nothing I felt ground.

My knee give out as I catch my breath. I hear a flap and then a crack. "You can open your eyes again Clover." Opening my eyes I see Alexis looking at me with a raised brow. Then snap my head around looking at are surrounding. "Where are we Alexis this looks completely different?" She only smirks then dropped Atlas body like he was a rag doll. "Because we have crossed ocean zero though....getting back with be a whole other story. Anyway are you hurt or anything?" She asked making me laugh and shake my head only to hear a weak fuck your from Atlas. "Bitch I'll throw your ass back in there."