History

"Are you ready to get going clovey?" Hearing her nickname that her mate gave her, clover grab her clothes and walk back. She sees the demon leaning against the tree looking out into the colorful morning. Clover stops walking and just looks at her mate seeing the sun touch her skin slightly.

"Ready now are we? I believe we have to get you to your mate and friends. " Clover watch as the raven on the tree vanished into nothing but dark purple smoke. "Hey....umm....Mia what where your parents like?" Clover ask knowing that it was a big question to ask. Mia stopped and look at clover with a slight smile playing on her lips. "I had to mothers both I loved very much. Though this was before the gods and humans." Mia said ever so casual.

But clover mouth dropped to the ground. "Bitch your old as fuck!" Mia laughed loudly to the fact that her mate reaction. "That you darling for remembering me how old I am. Though you are asking about my parents where you not. My Mothers where know as Nectophrocampus susposus. being before it all. Also shorten know as sky people." Clover handle a look like she wanted to smack someone. "WHO IN THEIR FUCKMOTHERING LIFE CAME UP WITH THAT NAME FOR A SPECIES MY GOD!!!!!"

Mia lost it fall over laughing loudly as clover went over why that person should be dead for a name like that. "You...can...call them sky people darling.." Mia start to say but her laugh her taking her over.  Clover just huffs and then pouts seeing the demon laugh her heart out of the grass. But a smile work it away on her lips seeing that breath taking  smile that the demon has.

"As I was saying they where the first species that had no gods or humans. the only other creatures where monsters. Anyway going on my mother was the queen of her people her name was Allura and my other mom was the warrior named Catelin. " Clover look at Mia as she talked about her parents seeing as how old see she is it most be hard. But what she does not get it how Mia turned into a demon a succubus but the sounds it there were no gods back then so how did it all work.

"How did you become a demon like this then if your older then gods and humanity." Mia laughed and looked at her mate. "All the gods are rather  young . The gods only exitance because of humans. Humans faith in them gives them their power and strength. With out that belief and faith that god will die. But to stop that from happening mythology happened. The gods will not have to die then but they are not nearly as strong what they where once."

Clover looked at her mate disbelief. The info she is getting changing her whole world she thought of. She wanted to learn more. "Before you ask I was a mistake not in my birth but what happened to me. I was a mutation, nothing like anyone ever seen before. I broke every law that was made." Clover stop walking looking at her mate with shock.

"B-But....that....how?" Mia looked at her mate and took her hand. "Baby supernatural where not made by gods we are mutations and accidents." Clover pull her mate into a tight hug. "Don't say that. Your amazing and perfect my little sun." Mia huffed at the nickname but hugged her mate back purring. "Don't you want to know the story about how the others came to be?"

Clover nodded her head fast looking at her mate as she started to walk again. "Yes tell me how they are all came to be!" Sliding her hands into her blue vested suit. "Well vampire where original made from an poor  souls that drink the  blood river and survived. Though that blood was from a elder monster. that elder monster died in a fight with me long ago and its blood strained the land and waters. though some of the shy people lived on the ground with said monster and that was their own drinking water. So they drink it and nothing happened until someone of the people started to change. Into a monster slowly but surely. Most people that has the blood died but those that survived changed."

Clover just walked and listen to her mate talked about the other species. "The werewolves god they had a very painful turn when it happened." Mia looked at the moon. " Their change was in the the blood something primal and untamed. though they offer themselves to a beast called a red night beast. yes I know not creative." Clover laughed and holds her mates hand. "What happened then?"

"They offered their souls to the great hound that ruled under the moon and night. Though the beast did not want their soul instead it wanted more of its kind. So it gave the poor souls its blood, blood of the beast it only took full effect when the people with its blood in their body's to let go of what was and would be. And no they don't need a full moon to turn that a stupid thing humans tried to come up with."

"What about angels? aren't they good and came from god?" Mia sighed and continued "Angels where those that wanted to good in life and gave their happiness for others. Angels are one of the new species of supernatural when human came to be. When homes started to believe in a higher power there was one then. The first gods made the angels as protects against all evil. Though it was not what you think. it was know as I dream walker that fouled the humans to think it was their god. Oh how wrong they were just a smarter monster that gave its cures to those humans and made angels."

"What about witches, hunters, dragons, and all the other species? How do you know all of this?" Mia turned to look at her mate. "The point I'm saying is that supernatural where not made by gods. They where made by monsters that wanted to make more of their own kind and did. though times have changed belief has changed with it. Withes where given their life's by nature. those close to nature and choose to protect. Hunters are humans that where made by witches. dragons have always been alive just evolved  into what they are today with all the other subspecies to survive. Ill tell you about all of it another time. "

Mia holds her mate and sighs. "It's rather complicated. But clover I'm from the age before gods and humans. I'm from the age of monsters.