We are Not Perfect

Clover pov

"Mmmh does anyone know where I find a nice place for the streak?" Mumbling as for the third time hear my stomach growl. "You want streak in the desert? I can feed you stand if that's what you want." Licking my lips softly and looks at zenny. "Don't even think about it, Clover," Alexis says narrows her eyes at me. I pout and look at her with puppy dog eyes, "God I can just making him into a giant streak! Zenny come here!"

Zenny turns back looking at me and his eyes go wide. I start running right at him, only to be stopped by Atlas raising a brow at me. "You can put me down, you know, I like the floor very much."

Huffing, already thinking of what I should do to Val and Mia when I get home, maybe I'll take them by surprise. No even better they get none of this forever hahaha....wait to shit the means I can't have sex. "Just stop with your master plan for a minute and walk through the portal, I don't want to be here any more time. Truly amazing that all the old races aren't here." 

Alexis sighed and dramatically walk through the portal. Which Atlas and I both followed her only to be found In the human realm again.  "Wait a goddamn minute you know there was a portal here and it took us this long to find it because you didn't feel like doing it sooner!?" I growl, annoyed as all I get is a shrug.

"I should have known you had a plan getting out of there, but where are we? Like as in the human world, Lex?" Altas looked over at Alexis, and she smirked and making her eyes flicker color. "Oh...that's never a good sign..." Atlas stated and looked down, seeing zenny turned into a small puppy with horns barking.

The city or the part we are in is illuminated in light, with color in reds, greens, blue, orange, yellow. "Where are we Alexis please just tell us?" I asked, shoving my hands into my ripped jeans.

"We are at one of the little getaways, you can say." She spoke and started walking one of the dark alleyways. Only light by those odd shades of lights. I didn't like it, so I pull out my left hand and watched as a flicker of blue and white lighting spin around my fingers. "Just don't fucking zap me again, women!"

I raised my brow looking at Atlas, only sticking up my middle fingers as a surge of lightning shot into the sky. "She..fucking flicked you off with a lightning middle finger!!" Alexis laughs hard at Atlas.

Zenny barks as we stopped walking and looking ahead, I see a midnight black mustang. "Nice car Alexis, are we going home in that?" She nods her head and opens the door looking at me. "Going in our not, don't worry, you will have plenty of room."

Jumping into the back seat or what you can really call a back sit anyway. "Zenny come here boy, I didn't mean that I was actually going to eat you." Altas scuffed and get in the other side of the car and zenny hoped in with me sitting on my lap."

The engine comes to life-shaking the whole car with a roar and Alexis starting smirking...oh fuck... "I bet this is not going to end well at all, what about you Clover you might die before you meet your mates again. Don't blame me." I flip him off again and he smirks and rolls down the window.

"Let go this bitch moving!!....also we are five hours from where your mates and mine are so this is going to be an amazing ride." She turned to look at me, slamming her foot on the gas making the car fly out of the Alleyway with a screeching sound.

"Who in their right motherfucking mind gave your ass a license to drive!!!" Atlas holds onto his seat, looking at his best friend. "What on your on about the fuck is a license?" She laughed and slams her foot off the gas making us fly down the street.

"We are going to die, and I didn't even get drunk, fuck me...." I roll my eyes and laughed, seeing out the back window that we are swerving in and out of lanes. "I'm going to make this five-hour drive feel like one." The older one stated, I looked down at my phone, seeing a text from my whole team. Asking if I'm alive, another asking if I'm out of the other realm.

"Wait Alexis we did you guys say in that realm?" Curiosity taking me over. Don't the council know who they are? " Chaos was the main factor in-balance was another. Do you really think humanity would let us live in peace? No offense but to us humans like Nat's annoying but harmless. But still annoying nevertheless."

"Think of it as this Clover, your human but stronger than most but still human, you bleed and feel. On the other hand, the older a supernatural does not make them stronger, they become less stable. They lost touch of who they are and lost sight of what they are." I look at her confused and Atlas sighed.

"She means a common thing people misunderstand is that living forever is not a gift. No, it's hell on earth. If there was no such thing as mates, I'm sure half the supernaturals will blow their fucking brains out. Mates keep us grounded. But once you lost that,  you can go into a spiral of self-destruction. I see it before..."

He whispers the last part looking over at Alexis. Making her tighten grip on the wheel get even tighten making the leather of it make a sound. "Why does no one talk about if it's that big deal?"

I see Alexis look ahead and sigh softly. "Who would care after all humans view us as perfect..."

"Oh, way to make it depressing ass fuck!" Atlas slaps Alexis, and she takes her hand off the wheels and starts choking him. "I bet you like this, you kinky fuck!" My god, how have they lived so long?