Well Hello Again

"Are we there yet!" Ray yells looking at me with puppy dog eyes. You got to be kidding me oh god I take piety on his mate, when they are found. Actually maybe his mate will change him for the better who knows really.

The world keeps changing and people need to change with it or your death comes. Don't know why it's like this and don't even know how it start this way. Can't people just live their life's in peace doing what they love with their love ones.

Get closer where we need to go I look down at the hill at we where once at seeing as it's much farther away then I thought it would be. "No Ray we are not there yet so just I don't know do what you do when your bored." Maze sighed looking over at me for help making me roll my eyes. "He is lost to the world, You know that and why do you look for my help he is an idiot."

Maze looks at me with wide eyes yelling annoyed. "HE IS YOUR BROTHER CLOVER!!!" I cover my ears walking as I keep walking looking over as Ray laughs. "Adoptive sister but still my sister." Ray say with a smile looking at me making me smile and nod.

"I still owe mom and dad for everything ray do you think it would be a good idea to show them Val." I ask wondering as Ray started to choke on air looking at me with wide eyes. " Are you out of your mind clover Dad and mom would are fucking demon hunters!" I open my mouth to say something but close it sighing. "But Ray mom and dad could accept her you know." I try to reason with my brother.

He sighs looking at me with sad eyes and I look up. "Sis I don't know how they would react they care about you deeply and want nothing to happen to you." It's been awhile since he has called me sis is he ok, he only does it when he is sad maybe lost or just knows the answer and does not want to say it.

"Ray if we try and kill my mate They are going against me." I stop and look back at him knowing that he know what I mean and nods with a smile. "Don't worry sis I help you kick theirs ass all the way to the moon if I got to. After all sis you deserve happiness." God I love him as a brother but fuck I hate him as a teammate.

"Anyway what do you plan on doing for the road out seeing as its block by that big ass tree." I look at Maze with a raised brow as Ray steps up making the tree weigh nothing with his ability. AS I furrow my brows then yell. "Ray you could have used your magic this whole time and we would have been there!"

"Oh shit your right my bad, you know I don't use my magic that much sis." He waves me off and sends the tree flying the other way crashing into the ground like a feather. I have many things I want to do but dropping it is the best for my metal health. "I can't even start with you anymore...lets just move on are way."

As we continue to walk down a beaten old path I see something shine in the sunlight making me speed up Coming to a stop making the dust kick off the ground as I look at a dead titan. "How did this happen alright titans one of the strongest in these forest?" Art ask making me get closer to the dead giant seeing the shinning object again as it is an arrow in the titans neck. Grabbing hold of the arrow I try to twist and pull out of the flesh of the massive body of muscle. Seeing as the twist I'm making are causing the skin around the arrow to move and turn red over the wound.

Getting the arrow out was a snap and pop as the black blood of the titan oozes out of the body like black slim. Looking at the arrow making me sigh already knowing what it is. "Tell me do any of you know what clan uses this arrow and is the only clan that uses this arrow head?" I ask already knowing and my team all look at me with a deep cloud over their eyes as Maze bites her lip. "That would be the dark elf's that use that type of arrow head." Nodding my head Maze takes the arrow and turns it into ice as the arrow breaks down into small piece of what is was once used for.

"The dark elf's are up here then and we are with them after all the body of the titan is still warm." Gripping my hands together looking deeper into the forest knowing we have to go there. "Clover we are going to have to go in there soon, you know for a fact that the first part is to get to the heart of the dead forest.

"I know, I know it just don't you think it is weird that the titan died?" Stressing out about what that can mean for us. "Clover we will be ok there is a river lets get to it and have some water then think of what we are going to do next."

Nodding my head starting to walk by the side of the woods hearing a sound like moving water. As me and my team get to the edge of the water looking over seeing a fire and seeing 5 people around and as one of them turns around with a smirk I know all to well from my mate. "Well nice that we meet yet again little mate seems like you can't stay away from me."