The Queen of Monsters

Clover pov

To say my ass hurts is an understatement, it feels as though I put my perfectly plump bum on a fucking lava vent. "God my poor ass whatever should I do." I hear someone laugh knowing that it has to be Alexis since she knocked Atlas out. "I have my reasons why I kicked him in the head...don't try to understand them it will only hurt your head even more." I wanted to throw the biggest lightning bolt at this woman though it would probably only make her moan and say harder already getting accustomed to her.

"Your just a kinky bitch, now what are we looking for? Do tell me it's cool and lights up!" I say almost dying every couple seconds is fun. Though it is not as bad as what Atlas body is going through since he had been knocked out Alexis tied him to a serious. It was a giant lion with teeth that stuck out far and hand wings it was a fucking lion with wings but it was giant. The animal was actually eating meat out of Alexis's hand as she gives it pet names well the animal drags Atlas body like nothing his head hitting some rocks.

The zentrious

"Alexis be nice to Atlas the poor guy just saw a sea monster and his soul left his very body!" I huff and she just smirked looking at the creature and petting it making the damm thing nuzzle her

"Alexis be nice to Atlas the poor guy just saw a sea monster and his soul left his very body!" I huff and she just smirked looking at the creature and petting it making the damm thing nuzzle her. "Those things are sure dangerous why would it follow you?" I questioned knowing the only story's of this mighty creature. It was king around here so having one so close and willing to help us is weird. "Maybe because he finds something strong or kneeled to his queen," Alexis spoke and walk closer to me looking down at me with raised brows.

"You should not believe all story's unless you get both half. Words of your soon-to-be sister-in-law." I blush and keep walking nodding my head looking back at the. "Sad that their numbers are falling every day...I have to keep on that." Raising a brow at the women. It almost like she the queen of monsters. "That's because she is dumbass. Alexis Red the immortal queen of monsters!! You foul of course the creature will kneel to her hell I would kneel to her!" I shake my head hearing that damm lizard in my head.

"So why are we not using this zentrious as our ride to the spot?" I asked Alexis looking as she petted the creature making it purr and flap its wings. "Simple who would want your fat ass on their back." I choked on air and narrow my eyes at her. "Says the queen of monster. What makes you the queen of the monster anyway like why would other monsters kneel to you even gods?" I challenged and heard the monster dragging Atlas hiss and narrow its eyes at me. "Relax darling she means nothing about."

Her words calmed the creature and it went back to purring at Alexis's touch. "You want to know why they all kneel to me I'll show you. Your the only one that has seen me shift forms and keep in mind this is only one of my forms. Try not to shit your pants ok." She spoke and I stepped back as her eyes shine a color I have never seen before and the clouds darken. It feels like gravity itself has gotten heavier around her. Then there was a burst of power and darkness pushes around us like a snake.

Right in front of me with giant black wings that stood tall and horns. Darkness was all around her body. The power coming off her power was too much I had to kneel and so did the zentrious.

She stood there looking at us nodding her head and changing back cracking her neck

She stood there looking at us nodding her head and changing back cracking her neck. "Sorry about that Clover I don't really change in front of people." She chuckled and I feel the pressure on my body leave instantly. "What the fuck happened!!" Atlas shoots up and looks around. "Alexis did you do something again you dumbass and what the fuck is that!!!"

"Great morning to you to jerk ass...I swear your spirit animal is a goddamm rooster you loud bastard." Alexis said and leans on the zentrious sighing. "What the fuck Alexis we are talking about that later you understand and is that coming with us." She only smirks and showing her sharp teeth making me swallow a lump in my throat. "Oh, fucking course he is my kitty cat I have to keep him and give me a good home. Also, he is fucking cool Clover so kiss my ass and come." I sigh and smile.

Of course, she would have it that way. How can I say no when it's actually cute looking behind those big ass horns. "I'll name you zenny. You like that name?" Zenny licked Alexis's face and she smiles hugging its neck and it lowers the giant wings as she hops on looking over at both of us. "Come zenny will show us the way and please hold tight but no pulling since you to can't fly." She smirked and that feeling when you get when something stupid is right in front of you but you can't say no well fuck.

"Where the fuck am I sitting....oh shit!!!" I laughed as zenny picked up Altas in his tail as I hop on his back holding into Alexis. Oh my god, are those abs fucking hell it most runs in the family. Zenny roars and shots up in the sky flying high into the sky. It would have been beautiful if I didn't hear. "OH, MY FUCK WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME DAMMIT SHOW MERCY YOU HOE!! SHIT, THAT'S A OH GO-." With that Atlas pass out again in zenny tail as we fly over a moving mountain. "This is so cool zenny your mine!"
Then Alexis turns and she has a stone-cold face making me pat zenny. "I'll visit once a week" I mumble.

All pictures are owned by the artists. Amazing work done by them.