Hunter & Immortal

Clover pov

Sitting down next to Val wrapping my arms around her, Thinking about what the those three needed to talk about but then stops knowing it is know of my business to know what they are really talking about. Even if Mia is Val and I mate they are family and are old as fuck I highly doubt it be anything really that would need Val and I around for. 

"Goody the lover are back and what happened did you ladies fuck or something?" My annoying little shit of a brother oh ever will I leave without him. Sighing and looking up at him with a raised brow seeing his brown hair is messy and he has a mark on his neck. That motherfucker had sex and yet teasing me about it oh hell no. "Damm kid what the fuck your life is the best TV show to watch god only if I  had popcorn." My mouth dropped no don't tell me no! "Did you watch us fuck tuga you over grown shit stain of a dead lizard answer me asshole or I swear I go in there and ill  fuck your ass with a lighting bolt!"

"Not going to lie that does sound rather temping clover is that an offer? Because if so I can always change to my human form and you know the rest and before you think I watched I did not. But I fucking know you where a bottom ha." Feeling Val rub my back makes my muscles relax and I take a deep breath. That heat coming back to me the warmth of my mates, it would be nice if Mia was here but I'm sure she will be shortly. "Sis who were you taking to? You ok up their?" Right when I was about to answer I heard voice and know it was them. Everyone was all gather around a nice fire in the early morning the sun barley just touching the horizon. 

"oooh what do we have here didn't know there where more of them." Smiling knowing who that is in such a short time looking over seeing the three sister. Alexis holding her infamous smirk sitting on a tree batch. Ace sitting on a rock with a book in her hands and a annoyed look on her face. Then my breath stop looking at the beauty me and Val both get to call our mate she was standing there with her hands stuff into those pockets of hers. 

"Who are they? I mean I know that Mia but who the fuck is the monkey and anger nerd?" Ray said and my mouth drop oh shit they going to kill him! Just when I was going to tell Ray to say sorry Alexis jumped off the tree walking over to him with her hands in her pocket. "Want to see a magic trick kid?" OH SHIT fuck what is she going to do to him. I was prying that she wont do anything stupid with my brother. Atlas steps up and in between Alexis and Ray. 

"ooooh fuck knuckle how you been you big whore!" Alexis waves around and Atlas laughed and pouched her in the shoulder. "Really now if I remember correctly your sex count is 680,000 so your the hoe, now come here and give me a bitch a hug before I cup off your head for shit and giggles!" I give up on life looking at Alexis the hell she gets around. "No give me a hug first dammit! I want a hug first then we hug at the same time and what did I say about trying to kill me it rather not fun putting back on a head bitch."

"Right yes you hate it But still its the only way to get you to shut the fuck up. But then again you never where one to talk about anything other then what on your mind which is all the wrong things." I sigh looking at the other seeing this might last forever. Alexis wiggled her brows and sat down. "All the wrong stuff is all the fun stuff you know!" 

"Oh for the love of everything both of you shut up. dealing with one of you is a nightmare now dealing with both of you makes me want to jump in the biggest hole I can find." I smile seeing Mia being the big sister and making the other two stop but not really seeing as Atlas and Alexis both smirked and in unison  which was scary on it own. "SO YOU MEAN VAL HOLE!" Val blushed and Mia growls using her magic. 

"Baby do you really need to do that they are joking right!" I say quickly never seeing Mia eyes so dark and her magic so strong. "HA no regrets hit me with your best spot sis don't forget if you miss how fucked you a-" Atlas goes flying through a couple dozen trees then hits a boulder. I cough seeing all the dirt and dust in the air form the explosion. Val only smiled at Mia caring behavior. I keep rubbing her back making her purr and nuzzle me as we or all of us hear a laugh.

"oooh is that all we got hmm what a shame. I know you could do better since the last time we fought ace sent us to other planet which we destroyed. I still blame that all on you dammit." I get up and walk over seeing Alexis hanging off top of a tree with a smile on her lips. "Oh yes those where go times now would you both please behave for once in your lives." My mate sighed and walked over to Val and I taking us in her arms purring. 

"You cant blame me for trying I was just saying that was clearly a favorite. Now with all of that out of the way who wants steal something?" I scoff and then almost fall over seeing Ray and Atlas raise their hands wanting to go. But before all of that the air went black into night time and a green and black flame shot out of the fire. 

"Oh here we go" Mia and ace both groaned probably knowing what or who it is. Just then there was a women  standing looking over at Alexis with a glare. "You know Lex I'm going to have to get you back for stealing my power from me." Furrowing my brows looking on at what this women was talking about. "Lady death of lovely you look today. How your ass?" Alexis asked with a raised brow, only to get a scoff. "I believe  you know the answer to that question I was out for 4 days because of you." 

All I hear after that is Atlas huffing. "this bitch fucked death of course who am I kidding"