Bonded

Clover grabs Mia hands watching them glow a dark purple mixed with pink. "you like the color purple and pink huh." She asked as the demon only smiles as the room lights up with the power from Mia. As clover was just starting to relax  then pain. A spike of pain travels up her spine then onto her neck. "What was that?" Her neck starts to glow then stops as I emblem is not there. 

"Well now it looks like your stuck with me forever daddy." She wiggles her brows at clover only to get a pillow in the face sending her across  the room with a thud against the wall.  "Aww your so rude Clovey!" 

The name makes clover smile but she rather not ever let the demon know that. "Know that you and I are bonded what can we really do?" Question where on the young girl mind and she needed to figure out a way to get back to her team with help of Mia. "It is funny I have ever be submissive  to anyone before in all my life until I meet you." 

Clover rolls her eyes never really understanding what the women means but maybe one day she will find out what she means. But for know lets just stay with what is at hand. "I tell you about are bond later but before that you need to rest. Not to be rude but you look like shit." 

Laughing a little clover walks over to the bed and lays down on it with a groan. "To be honest I was expected more of a fight?" Really she wants a fight Ill give her fight but for now I want to lay down and enjoy the rest. "My fight went up a dragons ass" She grumbled. Feeling the bed take over her senses. 

Mia sits next to her bonded. watching the younger girl fall asleep. Giving this is a chance Mia gets up and opens the girls shirt finds cuts and buries on her tone stomach. "Well looks like I'll have to worry about you more then I thought clovey." She sighed grabbing the girl walking her to the restroom. 

"How are you even still alive?" Mia more was talking to herself as the demon got to work taking water washing it over the wounds making the dried up blood wash away almost like the sins of a mortal washing away with the pull of the sea. She uses her magic to see the other wounds making her almost fall over at how the girl was still able to move completely fine.  Her mind making her move faster to save her bonded as the cuts her wrist dropping the blood into the other one mouth. 

Blood runs down clover throat almost sweet which was weird but she swallowed loses in the dream she was having. On the other side of things Mia give her more taking a breath of air seeing as her bones start to heal. The girl had her entire back shatter and cracked with her left arm! How a human can even move after that is impossible. But ever the less Mia patches is clover making sure she does not die in her sleep. 

She gives clover new clothes and take her back to the bed. Laying her down gently. "I already feel like your going to be giving me and your mate heart attacks every now and again." Having said that clover settles into the bed rolling over one the side holding the pillow as Mia takes a spot next to the bed closing her eyes hoping for some sleep. 

***

Clover wakes up in the morning looking around her yawning. "That was an amazing sleep." Turning her head she sees Mia laying on a chair looking over at the bed the whole time with books and what not all laying around. Clover also notice that her clothes are changed and she is also wearing a bandages on her wounds. 

Thinking that she will have to thank Mia for what she did later would be good knowing that she did not have to do what she did. "Looks like your up huh. How was your sleep?" tuning her head to the side seeing Mia yawn as her tail wraps around her leg looking at clover with those pink eyes. Always something under them that really drew clover in to the demon. 

"You know you did not have to pact me up Mia." Clover said in a soft voice looking at the demon that just look at her the same way before chuckling. "Well it is my job now to make sure you don't die. Also I kinda had to think you up as Your whole spin was shatter dumbass." 

That made clover look at her with wide eyes. "What do you mean my spin was shatter? How would I be able to walk or anything really?" She was so lost on how she was able to stand or do anything when she just hear that her spin shuttered. Not even feeling the pain of something like that is crazy alone and impossible  for  a human to do.  

"Don't worry I healed your wounds so you should be fine but you need to rest. I believe your alive because what ever magic power you had left was fighting to keeping her pain and wounds from taking a toll on your body." With that Clover sit back down in the bed. "How long will it take before I'm fully up and good to go?" Mia looks at me with a smile but it was sad at the sane time. 

"Your bones will heal with my magic but those wounds on your torso will never heal." she speaks in a sad tone as I look at her with a raise brow. "Mia I didn't get where I am without a couple of scars. Pulse scars are a map of what happened in your life and trust me where I'm going there will be a lot more." 

She sighs then looks up. "Then better lead the way daddy." She smirks as I groan slamming my head into the pillow. "damm you."