Team

Class has ended which I'm grateful for. That class was killing me and Mr. Lee was being a bitch today. Not my fault that Grace likes sex. "Oh hey Clover where are you going." Oh yes it's the queen bee of the humans in this school.

I don't know why people like her or that she is proud to be queen bee of the weakest race and at the weakest school. "What do you want Jess, because if it's not important I'll blast your ass to the moon." She stopped walking towards me and took a step back. Yes, I did say the humans were the weakest race but it didn't mean all of us are.

Me and my team are the strongest and stupidest kids in this human great school. Stupidest because we take on people way stronger than us even though we are human as they say. "Oh I umm was wondering if you're going to your team. Could you ask Ray to talk to me, please? He doesn't want to even look at me I know what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have." Oh no, I am not doing shit for her. "Jess listen here why do you care so much he found his mate which by the way, is not your slutty ass, so word of advice fuck off before I make you wish you were dead." She just stood there and mumbled something which I can't hear for shit with her quiet voice.

I walked away before she got more on my nerves. The last thing I want to do is to be known as the student that murder the queen bee with a 1 million volts to go easy on her. But she will turn to ash so it really won't matter how many volts I use.

I kept walking until I got to the back side of the school and walked to the door that has a path leading to where my team is waiting for me. Well truthfully, they are not made for the wait.

"Fucking Christ look who show up and is 14 minutes late! What happened now to our fearless leader?" Ray joked, he always had a way to lighten up the mood or make a joke at a terrible time, but we love him anyway. His gift is known as supernova, the power to make or create explosives. Basically he can become a goddamn bomb that sucks in objects and rips them apart.

"Hey dumb ass, watch it she can turn you into a pile of ash." That would be Arthur. He's the serious but funny type, and can be a bit blunt sometimes. His gift is known as Ragnarok, his punches can create shock waves that flow through the air and destroy anything in its path. The name Ragnarok fits because his gift can literally be too dangerous to be used by himself or by other people.

"Oh for god sakes both of you shut up." That is Maze, the only other girl on this team besides me. She is the voice of reason and don't get on her bad side. That shit is scary. Her gift is known as freeze touch, her gift is she can make or create ice out of thin air. It's pretty cool. The extent of her power is fucking crazy she can freeze a whole lake in 1.5 seconds or even make an ice copy of her that if touched, you turn into a lovely solid piece of ice and die.

"Ok, Ok. I had a run in with the queen bee that I threatened to hit with a million volts of lightning. Actually not exactly that, but I just said I made her wish she was dead." I said and all of them started laughing. What can I say, I get to the point and give zero fucks of who you are. "Well, shall we get ready for the games that's in 2 weeks? Lets fucking do this."