Heart That Beat Again

Clover pov

We have been walking for days now trying to get to the spot we needed to be. It was not that bad because of Alexis's humor or Mia telling her sister to fuck a tree. " Damm the time this is over I'm going to drown myself in a warm bed and blankets than the food." Turning over on my heel looking at Atlas holding a pout on his lips as he keeps talking to himself well his friends are carrying Lady death. "Alexis, would you care to join me when we go fuck up the town when we get back?"

I look ahead seeing her standing there with the woman in her arms. It interesting to see her well so nice to someone even though I know her for a Damm day she seems like the one that tends to have a cold heart until you warm her up. Then there were the other just tagging along Val is right now looking over at me and then Mia every once and while. "Well, you have made quite the bit of friends kid whatever the hell did you do for that hmmm?"

I groan and roll my eyes really now and here I thought you were on mute. "Nah the author just forgets to add me. How can they forgot my sexy ass like come on it's ME!" I sigh and throw my hands in the air looking around seeing the other look at me like I'm crazy which may be right sometimes to be honest it all on the day. Sexy my ass, what the hell did you eat you overgrow worm? " Damm that's cold clover that cold but also hot do go on."

Shaking my head and walking ahead of everyone else seeing the mountain that we need to go up. "Why do we always have to go up mountains why can't it be right here dammit I don't get paid for this shit!" Raising a brow looking at the man on my side seeing Arthur groan and start walking up the stairs leading to the top of the mountains. "Who their right mind would make stairs on a bloody mountain like what in the hell? I cant with humans sometimes...It looks oh look a mountain why don't I make stairs leading to the top I hope it will be worth it."

"Why are you so bitchy?" I ask Alexis and she huffs walks next to me. "So sweetie it a default setting." I nod my head agreeing on a good way to put it. "So she is asleep, yeah I mean you didn't let anyone touch her only your sisters, and that even took a while. Didn't know you had a heart in there." I say true words not really knowing anything about her. To me, it's better to think of someone less of what they are until they prove other ways because then there is no way you can get disappointed. But Alexis never does disappoint she only really talks or maybe makes things worse but never disappointed.

"For some reason, it was hard to let her go. Don't know why it was just hard to let her go when I know I can protect her after all she is not a god really anymore since they took her title and power because of the kid inside her. I know it is my fault but it feels like I am pushed to her but not forcibly just a push wanting me to step forward." A smile makes its way on my lips as I and her walk up the mountain making me look back at Mia taking care.

"Really now tell me what how do you really feel about having a baby with her? Is it something you want or are only doing it out of pity because if so just leave it? I am not even a second of your life but I know doing anything out of pity will always end up worse." I say looking over my shoulder seeing the older women raise a brow and look up at the sky still walking up the steps. "No, I'm not doing it out of pity if anything I'm doing it out of...no that not the right word...fuck"

I stop walking let the other pass out not asking questions as I gave Val and Mia a look making the other move ahead of us. As we stayed in the middle of the mountain the wind push past us making spiller up high in the air taking some leaves that come from the tree on the side of the high peak. I wait for her to think of the right words seeing as it is troubling her. The last thing this woman needs is even more trouble in her life seeing as the story about love really hit. All that really showed is her thoughts on the matter but she was speaking from the heart which I wish more people of this world would do.

"I feel something...it's hard to really explain for me seeing as I lived so long with a heart that ever beats but now it always beating looking at her. I don't really know why... When I saw her there holding her belly I thought that my chance to do something right for once in my life. If I can do right by the kid and her then maybe this life is worth living maybe all the pain was worth it if it leads me to them then I will do it again I may not be the best parent that ever walks this earth but I will never leave my kid in a world that they have to face alone...I won't leave her to do that for herself either."

I smile and pat her shoulder starting to walk up again chuckling. "It called love Alexis you are falling fast and there nothing you can do about it and I know for a fact that you will be a good parent just be yourself be Alexis Red the woman that stood on top of the world. Never stop being who you are because I believe that why she has eyes for you.." I hear someone come off the bushes and see over fifteen people looking at us and then groan fuck a team. "Well looks like we going to have to do this are self's clover what do you say?"

I see someone land right at my feet and shake my head with an amused smile of great I'm stuck with this two. "Well what up hoes how are you damm I didn't ask to be a part of this and my ass hurts too!" Alexis pulls out a vail of purple magic and smirks as I get ready to fight.

"Oh please, Atlas you don't have a nice." I try not to laugh as we get surround more and more. "BITCH MY ASS IS TOP SHELF!" The team looks at us weirdly well namely those to "pfff actually now that a look at it damm you do have a nice ass." Atlas smirks and gets ready to fight. "I know right I'm packing some cake." I choke on my spit as Alexis drops the vial. "Oh fuck me...."

Author note ps not really important just something I thought ill do from now on. I, going to be always putting the song I listen to at the top of the chapter now just something Idk for fun, you guys will question my taste in music or anything to this world be fun also if anyone has songs to listen to I like to hear I make my chapter depending on the mood of the music.

haha all right go to the creator I just like listening to the music.