Blush

Clover looks up at the ceiling with a pout on her face as time goes by. Mia on the other time is sitting in her chair trying her hardest not to laugh at the younger girl face. "What did my ceiling ever do to you?" The succubus teased and clover just rolls on her side facing her with a pout. "It's not the ceiling it's the fact that I have to rest in a damm bed." 

With that being said Mia chuckles, putting one leg over the other fixing her suit. Smiling looking down at clover. "Would you have liked to sleep on the floor then?" Clearly the demon was loving taking care of clover as she has been doing it for 3 days now. Having a purpose in life made Mia happy again. She hated people thinking the only thing she is good at is sex. 

"Now what is on your mind Mia your smiling what are you up to?" Clover always thought that all demons where out to use you but Cleary she was wrong. The demon was nice and caring almost as much as Val which was weird to her but never the less clover like her company. But she rather die and tell the demon that she like her company the demon would never let it go at all. 

"Nothing clovey now get back to resting you almost done with get back your strength do not make anything worse then the seven times you run around my house butt naked." That makes Clover smirk laying down looking at the ceiling. "Don't lie you liked that didn't you." Mia would never tell the girl the truth as in she did like it but won't spill.  "Wipe that shit eating smirk of your face." Mia say with a smirk of her own as Clover looks at her with narrow eyes.

"Oh really then stop wearing your suits." The younger girl thought that would get the older women to stop smirking  but nope. If anything she smirked wider. "Oh so you don't want me to wear anything I see." She teases making clover glare at her but does nothing. Very queenly of her. But thinking of it what does she rule or who the dark forest has many creatures in it. 

Most creature in this forest have be in all legends but only a hand full have been seen but well anyone. Speaking of which I wonder what some of them are like? "Hey Mia you rule over everything in the dark forest right?" She turns looking at me with a nod. "Yes for the most part I am the ruler of almost all creatures in the dark forest some do not wish to be ruled so I do not. Other you simple can not rule over as in they are being that are to strong in pride and will to rule so I leave them be." 

The look on Mia face shows that her job takes a lot out of her. Almost like she is working to the bone trying to make a difference in a kingdom that is already dammed. "Why do you make your self suffer through all that and then make no change no progress." Clover says looking at her with sad eyes wondering why she does this to herself. A small part of her wants to be free and happy. "I do it because someone has to, but no one will so I stepped and try to bring this kingdoms to light but to be honest it never will see the light when all the other kingdoms don't want it it to see the light of the sun. " 

Wonder washes over the younger girl as she listen to the older one talk about how she is trying to change this for the better but it hard when other's don't want change. "Well if it means anything your doing better then I think people give you credit for." Clover leans up with a groan pushing the pillow higher so she can lay up better. "Listen I know I'm not what you want to hear but I think your doing a great job for the kingdom that is called the dammed and forgotten. Your doing the best you can but please do take break I can see that your tired." 

That surprise the other women as she blushes fixing her suit looking the other way. "You are blushing Mia." That makes her blush more and stand you straightening  her suit looking at anything else but me. "I-I....have no idea what you are taking about it just hot in this room that is all." Really now Clover thought looking at Mia with a new light and interest as If she is being drawer in by her but does not know why. 

Maybe she just over thing everything. Having been here for 3 days maybe she just needs fresh air and she will be fine. "What would you like for dinner today by the way clovey?" The demon asked but still has a blush of her face as her heart beats a little faster then it ever had in her life. Which is weird and she does not understand why it is happening. "Sure what are you going to make today?" She smiles and walks over to clover picking her up. 

"How about I bring you with me then." It was clover turn to blush as Mia carried her bridal style. Walking down the stairs with clover in her arms. The feeling being in Mia arms was not unwelcomed to Clover but she was confused on why she likes being in her arms. A part of likes it and a smile forms on her lip. Has they get down stairs. 

Mia puts Clover at the table and then takes of her jacket. Standing in a red button up rolling up her sleeves. "I make you something that you would like and don't fall of the chair again clovey." Clover huffs and sits in the chair looking at Mia working.