🌊 0 🌊

"So, Jisoo? Are you joining the school trip?" Jungkook asked one of their friend.

"Huh.. I wish i could! But my parents said i have to join them, attending this big business event which is held on the same day as the departure of the trip!" Jisoo groaned.

"Oh, that's great then. At least i can have two peaceful weeks without you." Taehyung stretched out his arms and smiled in relief.

"Shut up, dumbass." Jisoo snapped at him.

"Wait, so you're not coming?!" Rosè frowned.

"I can't Chaeng.. unless i can find a way to sneak away."

"Don't even think about it! You'll be grounded for a year. Just do whatever they say, Soo-ya." Chanyeol, who was walking past the table they were sitting on accidentally caught his little sister's sneaky plan.

"That's easy for you to say. You like those boring business events. I don't." Jisoo told her brother.

"Pfft neither do i. Seriously, all we do is just sit there for hours and we're not even allowed to have fun. One wrong move and there goes the money." Jin agreed.

"If Jisoo's not going then i'm not going either." Jennie said.

"Neither am i." Lisa told her friends.

"If Lisa's not going, than what's the point of me joining the trip?" Jungkook shrugged.

"If they're not going, i'm not going." Rosè pointed at Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo.

"I'm not going if the girls aren't going." Jimin joined in.

"What the hell, guys?! Why are we all not going all of a sudden?! Just because of her? You've lost your brains! Come on! Imagine how great it'd be without her for 2 weeks! No noise, no disturbance, no pranks, no yelling, no–"

"Whatever, Taehyung. You can go if you'd like. I never did force you to stay. You too guys, you can go. Send me lots of pics later." Jisoo smiled sincerely at her friends except Taehyung who was glaring at her.

"Nuh uh! What fun is going to Paris without you?" Lisa pouted.

"But it could be amazing! If you don't go, you can miss a lot!" Jisoo frowned at her friends.

"It isn't fair if we get all the fun and you don't." Rosè or Chaeyoung also pouted.

Jisoo was touched by how her friends understood her and in fact would give up their happiness on going on the school trip just to stay with her. "Huh.. i'm sorry.." she looked down. "Hm.. i'm gonna try asking my parents for permission again." She took out her phone and dialled her father's number.

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Appa? Are you busy?" She began.

"..."

"Uhmm.. i wanna ask about that school trip thingy again–"

"..."

"No, wait! Listen, if i don't go, my friends won't go either. They've been wanting to go there for ages! And so have i! Can you pleaseee just let me go? It isn't fair that their parents doesn't force them to go to the same business event but i do. And it's even more unfair if they have to miss their chance on going because of me!" Jisoo cried.

"..."

"Really?! All of them?! Wah!! Thank you so muchh!! Byee!" Jisoo smiled widely and ended the call.

"Why? What did he say?" Namjoon asked.

"He said he talked to all of your parents. They told him that they actually also wanted you to come but y'all gave them those puppy dog eyes of yours so–"

"Right, why didn't you give yours to your parents?." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"You won't believe it if i told you." Jisoo said.

"Tell us."

"My parents tied a thick fabric around their heads to cover their eyes and used headphones to cover their ears to make sure i can do nothing to persuade them to give me allowance." Jisoo sighed. "Anyway, as i was saying, my dad said, your parents along with my parents have agreed to take us all to that business event. But right after that, they're gonna lend us one of their private plane and fly us to Paris and join our other classmates. What do you think?"

"Are you coming?" Jennie squinted her eyes.

"Yes, Jennie, i am coming." Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully, telling her friend that the answer is obvious.

"If you're coming, i'm totally fine with that. Besides, business events aren't that boring if you come with your friends." Rosè said as the others agreed.

"Tae? What about you?" Suga asked.

"Whatever. Sure. There's no fighting against my parents and you guys are coming anyway. It's just a shame that i won't be getting my two weeks break from you though, Jisoo." Taehyung smirked.

"Go to hell and miss me, Kim." Jisoo rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

"As long as i'm with you, i'm already in hell, Kim." Taehyung leaned back on his chair.

"Hate you." Jisoo said through gritted teeth.

"Hate you too." Taehyung returned the phrase while their friends just shook their heads and sighed, annoyed by how these two never seem to get along no matter how often they all spend time with each other.

================================
A/N
Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrate!!
About the casts are gonna be published soon, just need to add a few touches:) don't forget to vote+comment! Thank uu<33