🌊 18 🌊

Taehyung POV

"I'm tired." Jisoo announced. It's around three in the afternoon now, and there are still no waves, telling us that we're still far from shore.

"We sit all day. How can you be tired?" I asked.

"My whole body feels like it wants to break down. I need to stretch and flex my muscles and stand up and lay down.." She groaned. Because our raft broke, we couldn't move as freely as before. We couldn't lay down nor stand up to stretch. All we can do is sit.

She looked at me and found me already looking back at her. She took a deep sigh and pouted.

"Safe the cute face, Kim." I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Are you scared to fall for me?" She smirked, teasing me.

"F-fall for you? That's ridiculous. Who would fall for you?" I scoffed and chuckled.

"I told you, many boys are lining up out there just to be mine. Even girls are whipped for me."

"Like who? Unknown people, walking down the street?" I laughed.

"Heck not only them, Kim. That handsome model, Mark Tuan once asked me out, but i denied because i had to attend a business event. Then there's that famous singer, Yuta. And then one of our most wanted boy at school, Park Jinyoung. And i bet you know Kim Hanbin and Jung Jaehyun? Our handsome neighbour, what was his name again? Oh Jinhwan oppa! And also–"

"Alright, alright, enough, i get it." I stopped her, feeling somehow... irritated? "I'm not those boys." I pointed out, straightening the topic.

"You don't need to be those boys to fall for my charms." She confidently said.

"You're not the only one who's got charms. I do too. And i'm not surprised if you're the one who falls for me."

"You wish." She laughed.

"Wanna bet?"

"What?" She raised her brows. "Whoever falls for the other first loses?"

I shrugged, not complaining with her opinion.

"It's settled then." She said. "Whoever loses must get whatever the winner wants." She offered her hand for a handshake.

"Deal." I shook her hand.

"You're gonna be granting two of my wishes, Kim." She confidently said.

"As if you'd win." I rolled my eyes.

"Well even if i don't, at least you'll be granting me my one wish for saving your life, right? Right. You promised." She clapped.

"What am i? A genie."

"You're my genie." She smiled and batted her eyelashes, blowing a kiss to me.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked in disbelief. "That doesn't work on me, Kim. I told you, i'm not those boys." I chuckled. "You gotta try harder than that to make me fall for you."

"Alright, alright, i know. I don't need to try that hard, though. I'm sure you'll eventually fall for me sooner or later and i don't even need to do a thing. See me sleepin' and i'll catch you starin'. You'll see what the Kim Jisoo can do." She smirked, folding her arms.

"You should stop spending time with Jennie and Jin hyung." I shook my head.

"I'm stating facts." She smiled.

"I-"

"Okay, stop this topic already. I'm getting stiffer by the second." She twisted her body from left to right. "I need to go swim." She said before hopping of the wood and went into the water without even waiting for my response.