🌊 24 🌊

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in an unfamiliar but beautiful park. Dried leaves fell from its branches, covering the ground with its beautiful gradation of orange, yellow, and red. I looked up to the trees to see them nearly naked without their leaves.

Where am I? A question popped in my head. I walked around and started searching for answers.

I stopped in my tracks and my breath hitched when I saw it. Not far in front of me was the silhouette. The same silhouette that appeared in my dream last year. This time, I can see her clearly to judge that it was a silhouette of a girl.

I gathered up my courage to come closer to her, knowing that she must have answers. "Where am I?" I opened my voice.

"Appa!!" A cute voice filled the atmosphere before the silhouette could even answer. Not long, a small boy came running from behind the silhouette towards my direction. When he was close enough, he crashed onto me, wrapping his little arms around my feet tightly.

"W-who are you..?" I asked, confused when i heard him call me as his dad.

"Mwo-ya?" He gasped and let go of the hug.

"Yah!" Another voice was heard. I looked up and saw the silhouette, still standing there. But not for long, since a very familiar girl stepped on the spot the silhouette was, fully taking its shape. It fit perfectly.

The girl came closer, leaving her previous spot empty.

"Aigoo.. I told you not to run! You could fall!" The girl bent down in front of the boy and pouted.

"Sorry eomma." The boy grinned. "I was just too excited to meet appa!"

The girl giggled before standing up straight and facing me with her breathtakingly familiar smile.

"J-jisoo..?" I called hesitantly.

"Hi! We've missed you!" She smiled and hugged me tight.

"W-what?" I asked, not returning the hug. "W-why?"

"Why?" She asked, letting go. "Because we love you, duh!"

"Y-you love me?" I asked in disbelief. "H-how? A-and who's this boy? Why did he call me dad and called you mom?"

"Y-you don't know us?" The boy cried.

"I know Jisoo, but I don't know you." I told him.

"Then who am I to you?" She asked.

"You're my enemy."

"Your enemy?"

"Yes!" I nodded quickly.

"Ani! Eomma and appa are not enemies! You love each other!" The boy frowned.

"No we don't! We hate each other!" I stood firm on my thoughts.

The boy suddenly disappeared the second Jisoo's tear touched the ground. "Okay, if that's what you think. I hate you, you hate me. That's how it'll always be." She wiped her tears and walked away. But when she walked away, the silhouette stayed. It came out of nowhere, as if it's been in Jisoo's body all this time.

"Y-you.." I stuttered.

She didn't say a word, instead, she started walking away, following Jisoo's exact same footprint. When they were out of sight, everything crumbled down, letting me be pulled down, falling, before finally reaching the ground. Around me was dark, I could see nothing but my own reflection on every wall around me. Cries were heard everywhere and it never stopped. I looked up to see a small bright light, and I took it as my only way out. It was Jisoo. She was the light.