🌊 36 🌊

Jisoo's POV

I feel sunlight touching my skin as my eyes started to flutter open. I looked around to see a totally unfamiliar place. It was a room. A big, elegant yet classic room. I was laying on a bed with a blanket covering me. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly sat up as i tried remembering what happened.

"Tss.. ah aw.." i hissed when i felt an incredibly heavy headache. Once it went down, i widen my eyes when i finally remembered what happened. I quickly looked under the blanket to thankfully see myself still in the clothes i was wearing at the mall. "Where the f*ck am i?" I mumbled to myself. "H-Heung Min.. he was the one who brought me here. But how can it be? I-isn't he dead?"

I looked around once more and sighed in relief when i saw no one else in the room, "i have to get out of here." I slowly crept out of the king sized bed and stood straight on my feet before putting my shoes on, making sure i make no noise at all. Then, i took out my phone from a hidden pocket under my sweater, turned it on and saw hundreds of missed calls from my friends and Taehyung. "Sh*t, the battery's low. I better call them quick." Without thinking too long, not wanting to waste any time, i pressed on Rosé's number to call her since she happens to be on the top list of the missed calls.

Tap tap tap

I covered my mouth when i heard footsteps coming towards the room i was in. Thinking quick, i took off the shoes that were still half on and jumped on the bed and covered myself with the blanket to act as if i still wasn't conscious yet.

The handle of the door of the room slightly creaked, making my heart beat faster as sweat dripped from my forehead. The footsteps got closer and stopped right beside me. I could feel the person lowered his or her body down to my level and looked at me with their intense gaze.

"You're still not conscious yet, Soo-ya?" Heung Min. I know that voice. "What's taking you so long?

"I miss your eyes, your smile, your voice. You've grown up to become an incredibly gorgeous person now, haven't you? It's been a long time since i've seen you. Now that you're here, i'm not going to let you go like how i did last time. I knew you were the most precious thing in my life the moment you smiled at me. What a fool i was back then to run away from you. But it doesn't matter. You're finally back with me now, my love."

My love?

In a moment, i felt myself tremble in shock and almost flinch when i felt his lips against my forehead.

Tap tap tap

When it sounded like he was gone and the door was closed, i opened one of my eyes to check around just in case. After a few seconds looking around, i slowly sighed and sat up. "What in the world just happened..?"

"I really have to go now." I once again took out my phone. I looked at it's screen and gasped happily, "Chaeng! You picked up!" I whisper-shouted.

"Jisoo-ya! We were so worried! Are you okay? Where are you? A-and is that really Son Heung Min?"

"I'm not sure to all of that questions except the first one. I am okay." I continued to whisper. "But Chae.. i-i'm scared. W-what if he does things to me when he..."

"Jisoo-ya!" Taehyung's calm voice made it to my ear through the other line.

"Tae.."

"Everything's going to be okay. We heard what he said and i am not letting him get what's mine. Try to–"

"Oh, it seems like you're awake already, Soo-ya."

"H-heung Min..."

"I'm glad you still remember me, gorgeous." He smiled, taking a step closer to me. I grabbed unto the blanket hard and moved back, making myself hit the headboard of the bed.