🌊 4 🌊

No one's POV

"What are you girls doing?" Namjoon asked the girls, who were laying down on one out of four comfortable king beds, leaning on Lisa.

"Watching TV." Jisoo answered. She was watching the movie that Jimin, Taehyung, and Jhope were watching from the bed.

"Just tasting these chips. They're amazing!" Rosé answered, taking another piece of chip from inside the bag.

"Looking on outfits that'll look great to wear in Paris." Jennie answered, scrolling through her phone.

"Checking on whatever's in here." Lisa shrugged.

"I thought the plane doesn't have wifi." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"It doesn't." They answered in sync.

"I have tons of pictures of magnificent outfits i haven't looked at yet in my phone gallery." Jennie told them.

"And i'm opening every app in my phone that doesn't need internet." Lisa said.

Yes, they are rich. But they don't have any internet on their phone since they've always used wifi.

"What app doesn't use internet these days?" Suga asked.

"Well i just found this plane app that i never knew was in my phone. It surprisingly doesn't need wifi to use." Lisa answered.

"What does it do?" Jin asked.

"I don't really know. But i guess it kinda like... tracks every plane and see where it's going..?" She said.

"So you can see other planes?"

"Yup."

"Lemme see!" Jisoo got up and sat beside Lisa. "Woah, there are a lot of planes flying tonight."

"Well, yeah! This plane might be a private plane and no one else is in it except for us, but that doesn't mean the sky is also a private sky where only we can fly in it." Taehyung scoffed.

"It was just an expression, Kim." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"That's–"

"Alright, alright, you two. Don't start an argument! Let's just all have a peaceful time in this plane tonight, alright?" Jhope broke their conversation.

"Yes, i agree." The others, except for Jhope, Jisoo, and Taehyung replied.

Jisoo and Taehyung kept glaring at each other and after a few seconds, they muttered a small 'fine' and continued their activities.

1 hour later~

"This isn't as fun as i thought it'd be." Jennie told her friends.

"Yeah, it's boring. Especially without wifi." Jungkook agreed.

"And we've only been here for like one and a half hour!" Jimin added.

"But it's miraculously peaceful." Namjoon glanced at Taehyung who is now rolling his eyes, clearly understanding what the elder was talking about.

"Well, of course, Jisoo fell asleep." Jin said and everyone looked at Jisoo.

"Hm, she looks innocent when she sleeps." Jhope chuckled.

"She's an evil witch in disguise." Taehyung said dramatically which made his friends silently groan.

"Anyway, what movie should we watch now?" Jin asked.

"Let's watch Stranded!" Jimin told them.

"Nah, watched that." They all answered.

"Oh, come on!" He groaned.