🌊 33 🌊

No one's POV

"HOP ON, KIDS! LET'S GO FIND YOUR FRIENDS!" Seojoon shouted loudly to beat the sound of the helicopters.

Jisoo, Taehyung, Lisa, and Jin heard him clearly. They walked towards the nearest helicopter and hopped on.

"Need some help?" Taehyung offered when he saw Jisoo having a hard time going on. She declined at first, but when she realized she was too short, she heavily sighed and looked at Taehyung before reaching her hands out, asking for his help. Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness before grabbing her waist and lifting her up to sit on the helicopter's floor. When she's settled, he hopped on and sat beside her, continuously laughing when Jisoo kept on mumbling mad about the helicopter being too high for her.

"Stop that, Jisoo. I told you to drink a lot of milk." Jin laughed along with Taehyung and Lisa.

"Oppa, she drinks five boxes of milk everyday. She's just... short." Lisa joined in teasing her friend.

"One more word about me being short and i'm pushing you one by one off the helicopter." She sharply glared, making all three shut their mouths up.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't i, Kim Seokjin?"

"She would, Kim Seokjin."

"Oh no, just because you're my boyfriend now, i still dare to kick you off too, Kim Taehyung." Jisoo smirked, making Taehyung laugh and strangle her.

"Yah! I was just kidding! Let me go!" Jisoo laughed as she tried to escape Taehyung's grip.

"Kids, where do you think your friends are at now?" Seojoon asked, interrupting their activities.

"We have no idea, samcheon. They may be at any parts of the world! Jennie and Yoongi oppa are in Thailand, though. They're planning on searching our friends too with Lisa's helicopter. Try calling them, Tae." Jisoo told Taehyung. He quickly nodded and dialled Yoongi's number which was soon picked up.

"Hyung, can you hear me?" Taehyung asked, slightly shouting to make sure his voice is louder than the helicopter's noise.

"Loud and clear!" He answered, "you're already on your way?"

"Yeah, we're heading south. What about you?"

"North. We're planning on going around the island to see if they're anywhere close first before heading further south. We've checked west, still no signs of any of them, though. We're almost done checking north. Lisa's ships are helping too."

"Same here, but we just started."

"Arra. Give us updates."

"Sure. Bye! Be careful, hyung."

Beep!

"They're heading north from Thailand. They've checked west and there were no signs of anyone." Taehyung told the team.

"Okay, then wish us luck. Hopefully they're somewhere around here. The world is a huge place and they could be anywhere, it'd probably take weeks or months to go to every point. Keep your eyes sharp, everyone." Seojoon nodded.

"Try calling Namjoon and Jimin if they can give us some hints about where they are." Jin said after around two hours. Because Taehyung was the only one with an active phone, he nodded and called Namjoon.

"What's up, Tae? Everything alright?"

"Hyung, we went to CYJS Australia and had two helicopters, two ships, and one submarine to help us find you, Hoseok, Jimin, and Rosé. Jennie and Suga hyung are also looking around with Chumchu's helicopters and ships. We've been looking for quite some time around Australia and Timor Leste but still haven't find you. We haven't got any news from Suga hyung either. Do you by any chance know at least one thing about where you are?"