🌊 14 🌊

Taehyung's POV

My throat suddenly feels extremely hot before i jumped up to sit and coughed the water which i never knew was in my body. Still coughing water out, i remembered what happened and realised one thing.

I'm alive!

I looked around and saw the sky and waters are now calm, and it's still at night.

"So much for being an experienced fisherman." I heard someone giggle. I turned to my side and saw Jisoo, who was looking at me with her red eyes that soon closed. Her hand slowly let go of the wood i was on and she started to sink. I widen my eyes and quickly reached for her hand before pulling her closer to the wood. When she was close enough, i took her other arm and flung it over the wood. I slowly hopped off and put her on it, taking my place. It was hard, but i soon managed to do it. I'm still weak, but i'm already strong enough to swim or at least to dangle myself from the raft. That's why i gave up my place for her. She was still breathing, i guess she just fainted. I held on the edge and kicked the water, to push the raft. While doing it, i looked at her face that was close to mine and couldn't help but get amazed by how she managed to face the storm alone and save me at the same time.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head when i remembered that it's the Kim Jisoo here. She's really unexpected.

People out there may see her as an elegant, sweet, and delicate person. But me, being her enemy, i just know that she's none of those things. She's fierce, savage, and strong. I sighed and laid my head beside hers, closing my eyes. Memories of the two of us fighting played in my mind like a video.

"Taehyung-ah!" 10 year old Jungkook called me. "Watch me put this ball in the basket!" He pointed at the basketball ring, while his other hand held the ball he was going to throw.

I raised one of my eyebrows, asking him to prove it. He smirked before running towards the ring and jumped high.

"HA! I DID IT! YOU SEE THAT?!!" He jumped happily towards me when the ball went in.

"I saw. But you're not the only one who can do it!" I rolled my eyes. I took the ball from his hands and ran fast towards the ring. I jumped and threw the ball.

"Shoot!" I cursed when the ball hit the ring's backboard and bounced back far.

"LOOK OUT!" Jungkook pointed. I looked at my back to see the basketball that was heading towards a girl. She was beside my cousin--Jennie, and her friends. They quickly looked and when they did, the girl got hit by the basketball i threw and fell down.

"JISOO!" Her friends shouted. "Are you okay?"

"Ouchh..." She whined as she got up. I quickly approached them and took my ball.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Jennie glared at me. "Look what you did to my friend!"

"It wasn't my fault! It's the ball! The wind was too strong and the ball was too light." I reasoned. "And you shouldn't have gone it's way."

"You're blaming me and the ball that's not even alive?!" The girl who i knew was Jisoo, asked in disbelief. "I would've forgiven you if you just say you're sorry!"

"Well i'm not going to because it's technically not my fault!" I defended myself.

"Ugh! I'll get you next time, Kim!" She shouted as she went away, followed by Jennie and her friends.

That was seven years ago, when we first met each other and where it all started.

"And she still hates me for that." I laughed to myself.