🌊 15 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"Umghh...." Jisoo moved as she started to wake up. I quickly turned her phone back off to help her get up.

"You okay?" I asked when she seems to be fully conscious.

"I- i think so..." She sighed deeply. "Are you?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Surprisingly thanks to you." I pushed myself to get up on the wood to sit beside her. Now that she isn't laying down, it can fit the both of us.

"How long have i fainted?" She looked at me.

"Not long. Not long at all. Probably around forty-five minutes." I told her and she nodded.

"What actually happened?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"What?" She tilted her head.

"What happened? I mean i fainted, what about you? I actually thought we would die."

"I'm sorry, what?" She scoffed and looked at me.

"I mean even i fainted, before i did, i thought you'd be in a worse condition than i was, knowing that you hadn't experience storms at sea."

"True." She shrugged. "But i survived." She bragged. "You owe me a lot, Kim. Without me, you'd be dead."

"You haven't even told me what happened." I rolled my eyes. "How could i believe you?"

"Right!" She exclaimed. "It was a hell of a ride!" She said excitedly, turning her whole body to face me, crossing her legs on the wood. I did the same and raised my eyebrows, waiting for her to tell me the whole story.

"Before that, here." She handed me another piece of bread from her bag. "My belongings are all still secured. And i know you're hungry coz' so am i." She grinned before pulling another bread for herself. "These are the last piece of bread, by the way." She said and i nodded.

"Anyway, so, after we got separated, i panicked. I actually thought of giving up because i didn't know what to do. Don't make fun of me, but i felt hopeless without you. I let myself get pushed here and there, crashing to this and that, and i didn't even care! I closed my eyes, attempting to just go with the flow, not even thinking if i'd end up alive. But then i remembered what you told me before, that i should still take care of myself even without you around, so remembering all that you've told me on the raft, i did it. I seriously felt like- like- ugh i don't even know! It was scary at that time, but now that i think about it, it felt awesome!" She grinned and waved her arms all around, slightly bouncing up and down, like an excited kid. I can't help but giggle at the sight of her. She must be that happy to tell me about what she experienced that she shows this side of her to me, the person she hates most in the whole wide universe.

"Then?" I asked her.

"Then, when i was swimming towards the surface, there was this big wave that made me had to dive back in. And when i was quite deep, you won't believe what happened next!" Her smile got wider.

"What?"

"DOLPHINS CAME!" She shouted, clapping happily.

"Dolphins?"

"Uhuh." She took another bite on her bread while nodding. "They took me on their backs and helped me get back up to the surface!" She said. "It felt like a dream, no kidding!"

"Or maybe it was." I told her. "It sounds too good to be true."

"But it really did happen!" She frowned. "Whatever, it's your loss if you don't believe me."