🌊 38 🌊

No one's POV

"KIM JISOO!"

Everyone quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Heung Min?" Hearing the name mentioned by Jisoo, the cops took out their guns and pointed it out to him, Taehyung's bodyguards stood firm and clenched their fists ready to fight, the girls stepped backwards beside Jisoo and glared at him, and Taehyung bravely stood protectively in front of his girl.

"What do you want from my girlfriend, Heung Min-ssi?" He asked. His serious tone was visible.

"Ah, so this is the boyfriend you told me about, Soo-ya. Taehyung, am i right? I know i've heard your name somewhere." He limped forward and thought for a brief moment, "oh, right! Kim Taehyung, the son of the owner of the Kim's Corp., am i right? You used to be known as Soo-ya's worst enemy."

"You've heard about enemies to lovers, haven't you?"

He chuckled in response, "such a fairytale your story is. But i'm sorry.. i'm afraid i'll have to take away your 'happily ever after'."

"That's never gonna happen, Heung Min-ssi." Taehyung confidentally replied with a smirk.

"If two people loves each other, what power does the world has against them?" Heung Min raised his eyebrows.

"Is he being serious right now? He's referring to us, right?" Jisoo asked Taehyung, who glanced at her. She shook her head in disbelief and scoffed. She never had even thought of loving or even liking Heung Min.

"No, my love. I'm referring to us." Heung Min walked forward.

"Walk any further and this bullet will pull you to the ground!" Mr. Nam shouted at him, making him stop and raise his hand, surrendering.

But not long, he smirked, "get him."

Out of nowhere, dozens of men in black popped up from behind them, jumping on every police and bodyguards and pinning them to the ground. Heung Min wasn't alone, he had his own men to fight for him, and it was twice as much as what they had brought.

Two more men ran towards Taehyung and strangled him, making it hard for him to move or talk. They turned him around to face Jisoo as they pulled him closer to Heung Min. The four untouched girls gasped and stood closely to each other. It's true that they're strong. But all these men against just four of them? They knew they had no chance.

"Jisoo-ya.." Heung Min called. He approached Taehyung slowly after grabbing a gun from one of his minions. "I gave you a deal. But you ran away.." He frowned. "You even burnt my house down into ashes. What a pity that is? You know it took years to build?"

"Y-yeah. A-and you know you can build it again?" Jisoo shot back, slightly stuttering.

"It's not that easy, chagi.." He chuckled.

"It's still a lot easier than bringing back the lives you took from innocent people."

"Hm.. true." He shrugged. "But enough of that. Burned my house or not, i still love you the same. The deal still works, you know? Be my prisoner forever or marry me."

"Two of those options are nearly the same thing, what the f*ck?" Rosé scrunched up her face in disbelief.

"I know! Stupid, right?" Jisoo whispered back, enough for everyone to hear.

"So?" Heung Min raised his brows.

"How about this." Lisa spoke up, "we get you another girl to replace Jisoo."

"That, i agree." Jennie nodded immediately, "maybe we can find another girl who.. can... love.. you..." she laughed awkwardly after realizing that there's 'nothing to like about this man except for his looks and possesiveness'.