🌊 27 🌊

No one's POV

"But what is love anyway?"

The boy didn't answer as he was too, thinking about what it is.

Think about it. The phrase 'I love you' is of course heard often and said often by many people. No doubt that everyone knows this. But does everyone– or anyone knows what it means? Do you know what 'I love you' means when you say it to your date? To your parents? Your siblings? Your friends?

What is love?

Are you overthinking about it now?

Because Taehyung sure is.

"Love?" He repeated the word.

"Hm." She hummed, nodding her head. "What is love?"

There was a brief moment of silence before Taehyung finally gave up, "i don't know."

Jisoo understood him, knowing that he also might be confused as to what love is. So she nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Ugh, this fish is heavy as hell!" She then groaned moving the fish away from her lap.

"Just throw it away, Kim! We're not eating that, anyway."

"But look at these gorgeous colors!" She exclaimed, "we can earn lots of money if we sell this!"

"Yeah if we ever will survive, now we have this dead fish to think about too." He rolled his eyes.

"But-" She stopped for a while to think about it. "Alright, fine.." She pouted before pushing the fish off her lap, resulting it to fall into the ocean. "Now i'm sleepy."

"I–" He couldn't even get to the next word because Jisoo was already clinging to him, snuggling her head on his chest and hugging him like a bolster, snoring softly. He looked down at her and once again become speechless.

He can't lie. Jisoo is incredibly pretty. Her brows that aren't too thick or too thin, her beautiful eyes that shines amazingly, her pointed nose, and how could anyone forget about her gorgeous heart shaped lips? It makes her look cute when she's not smiling, and it lights everyone's world the moment she smiles and laugh. He absolutely understood how she has lots of fans.

If she wasn't his enemy, he'd probably be in love with her.

But then again, "what is love?"

Too curious as to what it was, he decided to call their smart leader.

"Hello?" Namjoon started on the other line.

"Hyung, can i ask you something?"

"Of course. But whether i would answer it or not, it'll be up to me."

"Yah! I'm being serious!" He frowned.

"Arra, arra. I was just kidding, what is it?"

"But you have to promise not to make fun of me."

"Hm. What is it?"

"What is love?"

Namjoon didn't immediately answer, but after a minute, Jhope's voice was heard, "love is such a strong word, Tae. Why are you asking that? You can be honest."

"Jisoo asked about it and i couldn't answer. She's sleeping now, but it just got me thinking about it."

"Is it really just because of Jisoo?"

"Well.. i'm actually also curious." He answered, glancing at Jisoo, who's still sleeping soundly on his chest.

"Taehyung-ah.. be honest with us. Be honest with yourself." Namjoon sighed. "What is it?"