🌊 31 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"Should we call Jennie and Suga oppa?" Jisoo looked at me as we walked down the huge beach.

"They should be calling us any moment, Namjoon hyung said he'd tell everyone the news anyway." I replied and Jisoo nodded in response.

"Where are we going?" Jin hyung asked as soon as he and Lisa caught up to us.

"Let's eat first, please?" Lisa shook Jisoo's arm and gave her her pleading eyes.

"Hey, stop manipulating my girlfriend." I glared at Lisa, closing Jisoo's eyes.

Lisa scoffed, "i'm not! Such an overprotective boyfriend you are. It's not like Jisoo would turn homo and ditch you for me."

"Won't i?" Jisoo smirked, causing all three of us to freeze at her statement and stared at her in horror.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jisoo laughed out loud, "i was just kidding!"

"Yah!" Jin hyung frowned. "Why would you do that?!"

"Because i knew your reactions would be priceless! Too bad my phone was dead." She answered as she wiped some tears off her eyes.

"You're not going to leave me, right?" I seriously asked, gazing deep into her eyes. I was traumatized enough by the time i almost lost her at the storm just last night.

"Of course i won't." She smiled sweetly, the best smile i've seen all day, "I love you."

"Love you too." I smiled in return and putting my arms around her waist and continued walking out the beach.

"Gone is the famous 'i hate you' phrase from the two so-called worst enemies." Lisa teased, making me roll my eyes.

"You're acting as if you and Jungkook didn't experience the same thing we did." Jisoo said.

"It was different! You went from enemies to lovers while we only went from friends to lovers." She grinned.

"Stop about this love hate friend or whatever we're talking about, there's a seafood restaurant over there." Jin hyung pointed at a certain direction.

"You're changing the topic because you're jealous you're single, aren't you?" I smirked.

"F*ck you, Kim." He glared and walked away towards the restaurant, leaving us laughing.

"Hey, oppa! Wait for me!" Lisa screamed, catching up with Jin. Good thing it's still around six in the morning so there still aren't many people around at the beach.

"You okay?" I asked Jisoo as we started walking.

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"You were underwater for nearly an hour. And i felt your heartbeat stopped for a moment before you woke up. I thought i lost you." I told her, pulling her closer.

"I don't know. Ever since i woke up, i only felt dizzy, but few minutes after that i was okay." She said. "You know, i saw your grandparents and Bobby oppa when i died for a moment that time."

"Really?!"

"Yes! I was in this field of flowers when i woke up and found Bobby oppa. Soon enough, your grandparents came to me and introduced themselves. We talked for a while and they started convincing me to come back to the real world because my time hasn't come yet. So after a while, i finally agreed to them and here i am."

"Daebak!" I happily smiled when i saw her big smile. "Halmeonni and harabeoji didn't say anything bad about me, did they? They liked making fun of me back then."