🌊 𝓔𝓟𝓘𝓛O𝑮𝓤𝓔 🌊

5 years later~

"I like the designs and architecture, ms. Kim. I think they'll suit well with the new building. However, i think the price is just a bit too high, isn't it?" Mr. Kim looked at the young woman sitting across him with her suit, making her look professional as a CEO.

"A big company like yours should be capable of paying such amount, mr. Kim. But if that's how you want it to be, then i see no problem on discussing with your team about the price." She smiled.

The young lad nodded and asked his secretary to write them all down, "it's settled, then. Ms. Kim, congratulations, your company is officially chosen to be our partners in the business industry." He said as his assistant shifted the contract papers that mr. Kim had signed to ms. Kim for her to sign.

With no hesitation, she took the pen from her assistant's hand and started signing the contract.

The two Kims stood up and shook each other's hands professionally, "glad to be able to work with you again for the nth time, ms. Kim."

"Same here, sir." She replied with a smile, making everyone hide their smiles and laughs while Chanyeol and Jennie rolled their eyes at the sight.

"Meeting dismissed." Ms. Kim announced and everyone hurriedly packed up their things and left, leaving Jisoo and Taehyung, heads of their companies, and Chanyeol and Jennie.

"Meeting dismissed." Chanyeol teased, waving his arms around, mimicking his sister.

"Seriously, do you two really have to hold stupid meetings just to discuss your 'partnership' and 'collaboration'? As if you'd be choosing anyone else, anyway." Jennie rolled her eyes, taking one chocolate from the jar put in the center of the meeting table.

"It's called professionalism, Jen." Taehyung told his cousin as he put his arms around Jisoo's shoulder after moving to sit beside her.

"Un-needed professionalism, you mean. Everyone knows you're dating and gonna get married soon so these kinds of meetings are just useless when we all know you'll basically choose each other's company to work with, anyway."

"Yeah, your companies will become one once you get married–"

"Which we aren't yet." Jisoo interrupted, stealing the jar of chocolate from Jennie's hands and eating a handful of them at once, making Taehyung sigh as he took them away from her and resulting her to pout.

"The doctor said you shouldn't be eating sweets until next week for the sake of your throat." Taehyung said, "anyway, she's right. We will get married but we're not married yet. So we hold these kinds of meetings just to make agreements official and so people can know that other than because we're dating, we work with each other also because of their working qualities. This way, other companies can also understand more as to why we choose each other to work with. Because i'm sure, if they were me, they'd also choose her and the other way around."

"And just for fun." Jisoo added with a grin, "it's sometimes fun to see people's serious face, you know. Just furrowing their eyebrows and blabbing around with sharp eyes looking all around the room, standing straight, nodding their heads hundreds of times, clicking their pen, leaning back on their mpfhh–" she stopped when Taehyung gave her a short peck on the lips.

Jennie and Chanyeol pretended to puke at the sight, "you should include kissing in the meeting and see how people react on this 'professionalism' thing you were talking about." Chanyeol shivered.

Taehyung just laughed while Jisoo threw her pen to her brother, that he successfully dodged.

Knock, knock, knock