🌊 22 🌊

Jisoo's POV

"But as life and time goes by, i'm starting to find the pieces i needed to understand it all. And i think the pieces are almost done forming into an answer in my head." He smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked enthusiastically. "What is it? Who's the silhouette?" I asked.

"I thought you're smart, Kim." His infamous annoying smirk crawled up to his face.

"I'm serious." I sat up straight and crossed my arms, glaring at him.

"Alright, alright." He laughed. "Let's put them together."

I nodded and clung back to him.

"But your clinging's distracting." He said.

"Why? Are you flustered?" I smirked.

"N-no!"

"Then why are you stuttering? Let it be this way. I'm sick, remember?" I teased him before showing my puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think you still are, though." He looked at me suspiciously.

"Yah! I–"

"Okay, fine, do what you want." He sighed.

I grinned and hugged him once again, "so, let's start."

"Hm." He hummed. "The first part, where i saw the clock tick. It stopped at twelve o'clock."

"Yeah. And?" I asked.

"Don't you remember what time we jumped of the plane?"

I stayed quiet for a few seconds, trying to remember, "hmm...." my mouth shaped an 'o' letter when i realised, "twelve!"

"Exactly." He nodded. "And–"

"Okay, wait. I wanna continue this. Being a detective has always been my dream." I smiled widely and sat up straight again. It's true!

"The clock stopped ticking at twelve, we jumped off at twelve. Maybe, your bed in your dream resembles the bed on the plane. You couldn't sleep there too, right? Then, in your dream, you were suddenly took to the middle of the ocean, on a boat. Heck, that clearly tells us about what we're experiencing, getting stranded at sea. Then, on that boat, you shared your fragile truth box with the silhouette, since he or she was the only one with you. If we put it in real life, that means you're supposed to share your fragile truth..." I halted when my brain put two and two together.

"With you."

"S-so.." I looked at him, expecting the complete answer.

"You're the silhouette? I think so."

I froze when i heard his answer, i didn't know what to say nor do. I stayed quiet as my mind spin its gears.

One second...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...