🌊 7 🌊

Taehyung's POV

The girls got thrown away quite far, and there were no other choice for me but to swim to where Jisoo was thrown away. 

Jennie was already with Suga hyung, Rosé's with Jimin, and Jungkook's helping Lisa, but there are still no signs of Jisoo.

"EVERYONE OKAY?!" I heard Jhope hyung's loud voice.

"YEAH! I'M WITH SUGA OPPA!" Jennie shouted back.

"I'M WITH JIMIN!"
"AND LISA'S WITH ME!" Rosé and Jungkook also replied.

"TAE?!" Namjoon hyung called.

"HYUNG, I STILL CAN'T FIND JISOO!" I told them, shouting, making sure they heard me. "I'M GONNA TRY DIVING A LITTLE!"

I took a deep breath and went under water. It was quite hard to see what's under there since it's dark. It's also scary since i don't know what kind of dangerous creatures are swimming down there.

But i told myself not to be a coward. As much as i hate Jisoo, i just can't let her die. I mean i haven't take my revenge for all the things she's done to me!

A few seconds under the water, i saw a light down there. I went to the surface to grab some air before going back in and swam deeper to where the light was coming from.

My eyes hurt so bad, but i kept swimming. As i got closer, i realised that the light was coming from a phone. It was a flashlight. With no doubt, i knew it was Jisoo.

Her feet seems to be stuck between some corals and she's trying to get out by lighting her surroundings with her phone while panicking.

I swam as hard as i could and when i got close enough, i reached her hand and pulled her with all my strength. She was surprised at first, but when she knew it was me, she held my hand tight and tried pulling her leg.

After a few pulls, she was free. Almost running out of breath, we swam up as fast as we could. 

We almost reached the surface when i felt her getting heavier. I glanced at my back and saw her out of strength and nearly fainting. 

Thinking quick, i pulled her harder and swung her hand around my neck and held it with one of my hand, while my other hand held her by the waist to support her before swimming back up quickly and fortunately, we were able to reach the surface before she fainted.

I panted very hard, still holding her close. Nothing was heard except for the sound of water and our deep breaths.

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard our friends called.

"Huh, huh, O-OVER HERE, huh, HYUNG!" I panted.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jin hyung asked.

"YEAH! Huh, JUST, huh, TIRED!"

"YOU FOUND JISOO?!"

"YES, SHE'S HERE! huh, SHE GOT STUCK ON SOME CORALS!"

"BUT IS SHE OKAY?!" Lisa yelled.

"SHE'S OUT OF STRENGTH BUT SHE'S CONSCIOUS!" I answered before turning to Jisoo. "You okay, Kim?" I asked as she weakly nodded.

"ALRIGHT IS EVERYONE ELSE OKAY?" Jhope hyung asked again.

"YES!" We yelled back.

"LET'S MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S AVAILABLE AND NOT ALONE!" Namjoon hyung said. "I'M HERE WITH JIN AND JHOPE! SUGA?!"

"HERE WITH JENNIE!" Suga hyung replied.

"JIMIN?!"

"HERE WITH ROSÉ!"