🌊 5 🌊

Jisoo's POV

"Make sure everyone and i mean everyone is killed. Especially Jisoo." A girl's voice was heard from the other line.

"no..." I shook my head in disbelief and stopped the video i was recording. I went in the bathroom and locked myself for a few seconds, trying to calm down.

"What in the world?! Sehun?! A-and N-nayeon?! I- i can't believe she'd do that!" I mumbled to myself as tears started to fall.

"Alright, no time for crying, Jisoo. You have to tell the others." I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door slowly, making sure mr. Kyuhyun didn't see me. When i've made sure the coast was clear, i ran as fast as i could towards my friends.

"Guys, guys!" I called them.

"What, what? Is everything okay?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Yeah, you look like you've just seen a ghost." Taehyung chuckled irritatingly.

"Okay, i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that, Kim." I rolled my eyes and turned to Lisa. "In that app you're using, which way are we heading?"

"South."

"F*ck." I cursed.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Listen!" I showed them the video i took.

"Is that who i think it is? The girl?" Jin looked at me, widening his eyes.

"I- i think so..." I answered quietly.

"Who?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"NOT THE TOPIC RIGHT NOW!" I shouted out of frustration. "Argh! And they did hack into our phones. No one's number is in here!" I told them after checking my phone and they agreed, telling me they experienced the same thing.

"Why would they want to kill us? You, specifically?" Lisa asked.

"I-i'll tell you when it's the right time." I told her.

"No, this can't be." Jennie shook her head.

"This must be a mistake, we're not gonna die! I'm not gonna die! I- i don't wanna die!" Rosé shrieked.

"How can this happen?! I mean our fathers sent his most trusted person!" Jin argued.

"I know! But can't you see what's in the video?!" I asked him, starting to get frustrated.

"Yes but– but how can you not say this is just a prank?!"

"Because all he said is going to happen is starting to happen and it all make sense!"

"Like what?!"

"You're seriously still asking?! Like the fact that Sehun was the one who kidnapped me?! And the fact that that girl hates me?! It all makes sense if they want me dead!"

"But-"

"And like our plane that's starting to turn to another direction?! Or our phones that has no one's number?!" I reasoned again.

"That doesn't explain it's all gonna happen like what he says!" He shouted back.

"All we have to do is wait for the plane to slowly go do— woahh!!" I screamed when i felt the plane shook.

"Sh*t, we're going down." Lisa showed her phone.

"So?! Still sayin' we ain't dyin', Kim Seokjin?!" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Okay, guys. No time for fighting. We have to do something!" Taehyung said.

"Like what?! None of us can drive a plane!" I yelled.