🌊 1 🌊

No one's POV

A week just passed, and the 4 girls are getting ready for the business event they had to attend.

"Jisoo, does my bangs look good?" Lisa asked Jisoo, who was giving last touches on her outfit.

"Yup. Wait, hold on, let me just–" Jisoo took her comb and combed Lisa's bangs carefully. "Perfect!"

"Thanks!"

"Jen, can you help zip this?" Rosè turned to Jennie. Jennie nodded and helped her.

"How do i look?" Jisoo asked her friends.

"Perfect!"
"Beautiful!"
"Great!" They told her, giving her a thumbs up.

"Thanks. You–"

"Girls? You ready?" Jennie's mom peeked through the door. "Oh my God, you girls look gorgeous! You're gonna be the spotlight of the event! I'm sure many people would want to do business with us now!" She squealed. "It's starting soon. We're all waiting for you downstairs."

"We'll be right down, eommonim." Rosè smiled sweetly at her. She smiled back, nodded, and left them alone.

"Alright girls, you ready to hurt your backs and butt?" Lisa asked her friends.

"No." They answered altogether.

"Well, ready or not, here we go." Lisa sighed and went downstairs.

"Wow! You girls look amazing! Now many people would get attracted and would wanna do business with us!" Rosè's mother squealed.

"That's what i said!" Jennie's mom giggled.

The girls just smiled at their mothers.

"Well, looks like we're all ready. There are three cars. Us adults will be using one, BTS will be using the second car, and the last car will be for BLACKPINK." Taehyung's father explained.

"And i do hope you all behave." Namjoon's father told them.

"Yes, many people are going to be there and we wouldn't want our reputation to be ruined, do we?" Jisoo's father agreed as the others shook their heads.

"Alright, if that's clear, then let's go." Jennie's father led them towards the car that was parked in front of the mansion they used to get ready. Fyi, this is one of the mansions that belongs to Jhope's father. So they don't need to pay. As for the make up artists and stylists are from Jin and Jennie's parent's companies. In short, all facilities they need are provided by each other.

The event was big, as it contains CEOs, artists, models, and important people. It was held in a big hotel owned by Sehun's father. Sehun is one of the bullies in the school Jisoo and her friends were in. He uses his parent's fame to bully people. Even so, he's afraid with BLACKPINK and BTS members since their parents are much more successful and much richer than his family are.

The chandelier hung grandly on the centre of the ceiling. Big tables filled with foods are put neatly all around the room. People dressed elegantly and walks gracefully everywhere. People would be amazed to see such a beautiful room.

But not for these 11 teens. They've seen much better ballrooms. They walked together, earning many attention from many guests who are amazed by how they look. Adults looked at them in awe, while the children they brought stared in jealousy. They were jealous of how wonderful they looked, and jealous of their wealth of course.

 They were jealous of how wonderful they looked, and jealous of their wealth of course