🌊 37 🌊

Heung Min's POV

"What do you want from me, Heung Min-ah?" She weakly asked when i stepped in the room i locked her in.

I smiled and approached her, giving her a glass of drink which she didn't accept.

"Don't wanna drink?"

"Not from you."

I sighed and put the drink on the floor beside her. She looked down and i could hear her hold her sobs.

"Don't cry, Jisoo-ya. I won't do anything to you. I wouldn't. I just want you to be with me for the rest of my life. I love you." My hands traced her perfectly sculptred face, wiping her tears away.

"I-if you really love me... you would've let me be happy and leave me alone."

"I can't do that." I got up and smiled. "I don't want to do that."

"What do you get from keeping me tied up?"

"I will let you go once you agree to spend the rest of your life with me in marriage, Soo-ya."

"What is this, a proposal?" She scoffed, eyeing me.

"No. This is a deal. Marry me for freedom or not marrying me but tied up for the rest of your life?" I smirked.

"I'd rather get tied up for the rest of my life. If you keep tying me like this, i'll die any time soon, anyway. Besides, what freedom do i get for marrying you? I don't love you neither do i like you now. Marrying you won't be any different."

"You're really getting into my nerves." I growled. But i can't kill her. I just can't. "You're lucky i love you."

"Really? I feel like i'm not."

I smirked. She never changed. I like it.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" She asked, making me chuckle.

"No. But everyone thinks i am." I walked around her and sat on the table across the room.

"But you suicided in that classroom. I was there."

"When it happened? You saw my body hang?"

"No, but i saw your sweater."

I nodded as i kept my mischievous smile on my face, "it wasn't me who died."

"What do you–"

"Kim Kibum." I lit up my cigarette, "remember that name?"

She looked down for a few seconds before lifting her head to look at me with a suprised expression written on her face, "h-he was gone a day after the suicide news broke out.. h-he was the one who was hung on that rope and he was the one who died!"

"You're smart." I smiled at her in awe.

"Y-you killed him.." she mumbled.

"Well i–"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"Jisoo–"

"YOU F*CKING KILLED HIM FOR NO REASON AT ALL!"

"I KILLED HIM FOR A REASON!" I banged my fists to the table and got up, throwing my cigarette in front of her. "That night when you were alone in the lobby. He approached you. He called your name and was about to talk to you. I didn't like that."

"So you killed him?!"

I shrugged.

"YOU KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS!"

"I told you i never liked it if another guy comes close to you." I glared at her, "so don't blame me if your boyfriend becomes the next Kim Kibum."

"Don't you dare touch him." She said through gritted teeth.