🌊 2 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"So? Any signs of her?" Jennie asked through the phone.

"Not yet. Jin oppa, Hobi oppa, and i are still checking around the rooms. There are a lot of rooms." Lisa answered.

"I'm at the ballroom but there are still no signs of her." Suga hyung told us.

"I'm re-checking the girls' bathroom and Jimin's checking the boys' bathroom." Rosè said.

"What would she be doing in the boys' bathroom?" I asked her.

"Hey, you never know!" Jimin protested.

"What about you, Tae? Where are you?" Jin asked.

"I am..... back at the table, eating cake." I answered.

"Taehyung!" They all shouted through the phone.

"Alright, alright, i'm sorry. I was just kidding! I'm heading towards the pool right now, she might be there now. Who knows?"

"Great. I've talked to the security and Rosè had told everyone about it. We should get plenty of help. I've checked the CCTV but damn they didn't have any. Like why in the world would a hotel this big don't have any CCTVs?!" Namjoon hyung growled.

"I know, right?!" Jungkook replied.

"Well, at least people know her so it'll be easier to spot her. Let's just continue our search. Call back if you've found anything. I'm checking the parking lot." Jennie said.

"Okay." We all answered and ended the call.

"Such a burden, why the heck does she have to disappear, like, dude can't i just have some peaceful time here without her?!" I mumbled angrily as i walked through the door that leads to the swimming pool.

"Hell, this place is dark! There's no way Jisoo would be here i mean that girl's scared of... hm.. is she scared of the dark? Well–"

"Let... go... of me... you– ugh! Hey! Why did you do that! I– eww! Go away!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice behind the trees in the forest near the pool.

"Jisoo?" I called quietly.

"Ouch! What do you want, you ugly jerk?! Let– me– go!!" She shouted again.

"Okay that's definitely Jisoo." I told myself and ran to where the voice was coming from.

"Jisoo?!" I called.

"Hey!" She shouted again.

"Jisoo, where are you?!!"

"Taehyung?! I'm hemphhffnkdj—"

"Jisoo?!"

"I'm here, Tae!" She shouted. Her voice isn't as loud as before, i can tell that she's speaking with her mouth closed.
(A/N: u know the thing BLACKPINK said they would do if they were 'kidnapped'? They spoke with their mouth closed. U can look for it in YouTube)

I ran to where i heard her voice from. When i arrived i saw her sitting on the ground with her hands tied to a tree and a tape covering her mouth. I widen my eyes in shock and went closer to un-tie the knot.

"Look out!" She shouted, still with her mouth closed. Before i could look back, she kicked my foot and made me fall flat on my face. I was about to protest, but then i saw a shiny thing flying fast above me and landed just beside Jisoo's head. It was a knife. If Jisoo hadn't move her head fast enough, i could swear it'd end up on her forehead and cut—