🌊 3 🌊

At the airport~

No one's POV

The kids had finished packing and just arrived at the airport.

"May i help you, dears?" A flight attendant women approached them.

"Uh, we have a flight on our parent's private plane to Paris that leaves..... whenever we're ready and we're ready so– we can leave now." Jisoo explained.

"Private plane?" She thought for a while. "Oh wait, you don't have by any chance go by the name of BLACKBANGTAN have you?"

"Yes, yes, that's uh.. o-our group name..?" Jisoo replied unsurely, unfamiliar with their groups names combined.

"I see. Yes, well, mr. Jiyong called and told us his children, BLACKBANGTAN are going to be flying on their private plane to Paris. And he asked me to take you there. So, let's go." She smiled sweetly and led the way.

After a few minutes, the nice flight attendant stopped and pointed at a plane with all of their parent's company logos on them that's parked right outside the building. "Here is the private plane you're going to be using." She told them. "I wouldn't be joining you on your flight, in fact, no one is, except for the pilot of course. You're parents had been extra careful on choosing who their children is being handled with. They took their most trusted and expert pilot, along with the best plane they have to make sure you land in Paris safely. They're afraid that if something happens to you, no one will be able to continue their companies when they retire and they're also afraid that their reputation would get ruined because people would say they didn't take care of their children well."

"Huhh... of course they are." They all sighed as they continued following the flight attendant.

"It'll be around twelve to thirteen hours of flight 'til you reach Paris. Everything you need, foods, drinks, pillows, blankets, TV are all already provided for you so you have nothing to worry about." She continued.

"What about wifi? Are there wifi in the plane?" Rosè asked curiously.

"Oh, i'm sorry, but your parent's didn't install any wifi in there because they're afraid it'll cause disturbance to the pilot or the plane." They groaned hearing her answer.

"Well, i guess that's all i need to explain. Here's your pilot, mr. Kyuhyun, and he is the trusted pilot your parents sent to take you to Paris." She told them.

"Hello, nice to meet you all." He smiled which was replied by a simple 'hello' from the 11 children.

"Have fun, children! I will call your fathers to tell them you're taking off." The flight attendant waved at them as the plane door closes.

They went in the plane and as soon as they did, their mouths hung open.

"Hell, this isn't a plane, this is a five-star hotel!" Jimin exclaimed.

"This is the best plane i have ever seen." Namjoon stood in awe.

"I can stay here forever!" Jin jumped on the sofa.

"Man, this TV is huge!" Jungkook turned on the TV.

"Hey, there's even a disco light up there!" Jhope smiled widely, pointing at a colourful ball on the ceiling of the plane.

"Look at all these snacks!" Rosè laughed as she opened the cabinet.

"I am so complaining to my dad on why did he kept this plane a secret from us all these years!" Jennie looked around, shaking her head in disbelief.

"How much are our parents worth?!" Lisa laid down on the soft carpet, acting like she's making a snow angel.

"The speakers are awesome." Suga slightly smiled, listening to the music Jungkook was playing from the TV.