🌊 6 🌊

No one's POV

"How much longer, oppa?" Jennie asked Namjoon anxiously.

"Less than two minutes, Jen." He answered.

"Kids, i'm sorry, but it seems there are some technical problems occurring. We might be landing on water. Please hold on tight." Mr. Kyuhyun announced through the speaker.

"Technical problems my ass." Jungkook growled.

"Oh God, this plane is moving so fast, my feet are trembling! I don't know if i'll be able to jump later!" Jisoo panicked.

"Calm down, everything's gonna be just fine." Jin hugged her shortly.

"Hope so." She hugged back. "Before we jump or crash, i just have a few things to say to you guys." She broke the hug and looked at her friends. "We all don't know if we're all gonna make it through this or not and if we're ever gonna meet each other again, i hope we do, but in case not, i just want to say thank you to all of you guys for being my friends. Jen, thanks for being the shoulder i can lean on and always there when i need company. Chaeng, thanks for always helping me in all of my life's problem, always there to hold my hand when i'm scared, and always understanding me. Lis, thanks for always being able to cheer me up when i'm sad and being my buddy in all i do. If i die anytime soon, i'm still thankful to at least have friends like you in my life. And as for Namjoon oppa, Suga oppa, Hobi oppa, thanks for always there to take care, help, and protect all of us, giving us lots of advice and teach us lots of things. Jimin and JK, thanks for being great friends and always there to light up the mood. Jin oppa, you may not be the best cousin i could ever ask for, but thanks for all the things you've done for me my whole life. And Taehyung, uhm... well i uhh... don't know what to say just.. uhh.." She glanced at Taehyung who was raising one of his eyebrows and smirking, waiting for what she has to say to him.

"Yea, i still hate you." She turned away. "But thanks for... whatever you did."

With watery eyes, they all chuckled. "This reminds me of a song." Rosé wiped her falling tears.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"It's actually meant for his parents but, i guess it's quite suitable for us to use right now. If This Is The Last Time by LANY."

"Oh, i know that song." Jungkook said.

🎵 If this is the last time please come close
I love you with all my heart you know
I don't wanna cry, i'm bad at goodbye
If this is the last time

Then let's do the things we always do
Or maybe we try something brand new
I don't wanna cry, i'm bad at goodbye
If this is the last time~ 🎵

They all sang together forming a beautiful harmony, with tears forming in their eyes.

"Well guys, about one minute left. We need to get ready. Everyone, grab your bags and hold on tight to your partners." Namjoon said. "Everybody ready?"

"Yes!"
"No!"

"Well, ready or not we have to jump. Remember to hold on tight to each other and don't let go no matter what. Stick to them. We might go in different directions later but it's fine, just remember the plan, got that? Let's just hope we don't get separated that far." He continued.

"Good luck guys. Love y'all. Remember, i'm your hope." Jhope smiled before stepping near the opened exit door, holding on tight to Namjoon and Jin.

"Hobi, Jin, when i say jump, we jump!" Namjoon told them.

"Jin!" Jisoo called her cousin.

"What?"

"I don't say this a lot but, i love you. Be careful."