🌊 26 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung-ah.."

"Where am I now?" I mumbled, looking left and right, ignoring the deep voice that's calling me.

This time, I found myself surrounded by nothing but white. I don't even know if i'm standing on a floor or floating on air. Everything was just white.

"Taehyung-ah.." The familiar voice called again, yet I found no one.

"Taehyung-ah.."

Then it hit me. "Harabeoji?" I called.

"Ne." He replied.

"W-where are you? A-and w-where am I?"

"Don't worry, Tae. You're fine. You can't see me, but I can see you."

"Why–"

"Because i'm dead and you're not. But that's not what I wanna talk about right now." He told me as I listened, waiting for him to continue, "your grandmother and I used to hate each other so much."

"Uhh.... okay.." I responded, confused as to where this was going.

"We fight day and night, even intended to kill each other."

"Jinjja?"

"Yes. That's how much we hated each other."

"But you two seem so romantic.... w-when you were alive of course." I added awkwardly.

"Yes. Something in me told me she will be a big part of my life and if I don't act fast, that part might disappear so I made up my mind and really pulled her closer to my life and realised I love her. And as you can see, she helped me in a lot of my problems. Now that I think about it more, I'm not even sure on how I would've lived if it weren't for her."

"So.. what are you saying?"

"Love can come when we least expect it."

"Uh...huh.."

"The silhouette."

"Wh–"

"I sent it to your dreams to make you notice. But aigoo... seems like my stubborness has come down to you, Kai, your father, and your uncle." He laughed. "Jennie seem to have her grandmother's straightforwardness though."

I laughed along hearing him laugh.

"But anyway, keep this in mind, Taehyung-ah." He paused. "What you think may be what it is. What it seems may not be what it is."

"What in the heavens are you talking about?"

"Oh my! You better go now! Jisoo's calling you!"

"How do you know Jisoo?"

"Because i'm dead. I know everyone, including your future. I'm gonna say it one more time to make it seem like the ones in movies, you know. The last thing the wise one says misteriously before he disappears." He chuckled. "After I repeat the sentence, call me desperately and when you hear your name being called, wake up dramatically and pant, you hear me?"

"Why?"

"Tsk, to make it seem like the ones in the movies, grandson. Do as I say and please take the sentence seriously."

"But I–"

"Quickly! She needs you!"

"Harab–"