🌊 11 🌊

No one's POV

It's been a long day for the two teens, it's nearly sunset and there are still no signs that they were getting closer to shore.

"I feel like we're going nowhere." Jisoo complained.

"I know right?!" Taehyung, for once, agreed to his enemy. "I wonder if any of the other groups had reached shore."

"Me too." She said. "Hey, i know! Let's call them!" She gave out an idea.

"What?" He questioned, looking at the girl beside him.

"Let's call them! I remember their numbers, so it's-"

"No, i know what you mean, but hyung told us to save our phone's battery." He disagreed as he remembered what the elder told them.

"My phone's battery is long lasting, and i've charged it before we left and had never turned it on, so it's still full." Jisoo said, pulling up the waterproof phone case that was still hanging on her neck.

"But what if-"

"I miss themm..." Jisoo whined. "And don't you wanna know how they're doing?"

"I do, but-"

"Don't worry! You keep your phone off, and we'll just use mine. That way, if my phone's dead, we still have yours." She said as she turned on her phone and started to call her friends.

"But aren't there any wifi?"

"But the signal is somehow strong, i still have my phone credit." She dialled Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, and Jin all at once.

Taehyung had no choice but to agree.

"Hello?"
"Jisoooooo???!!!!!"
"OMG HELLO U GUYSSS!!!"
The three girls said enthusiastically after a few beeps.

"JENNIEEEE!!!!! ROSEEEEEEÉ!!!!!! LISAAAAAA!!!!!" Jisoo shouted, making Taehyung, and the others on the other line had to close their ears and kept distance from her voice.

"Yah! Don't shout! Sharks will come!" Suga's voice was heard from Jennie's line.

"Ha! Nice going, but it can't fool me this time! Sharks can't hear my screams." Jisoo smiled proudly, as Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing that she's referring to him, who pranked her the other day.

"You got me." Suga chuckled.

"Why did you call, Soo? Did something happen?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"No, just wondering how y'all doing." She answered. "Where's Jin oppa, by the way? He picked up the call but i can't hear their voices. You think they're dead and sharks are the ones who picked up the call?!" She then gasped and panicked.

"Your imaginations are wild and scary, Soo-ya. We're not dead! You should stop watching those kinds of movies!" Jin's voice was finally heard.

"Oh, there you are." She sighed in relief. "I actually thought you were dead."

"Any of you arrived at shore?" Jhope's voice was then heard.

"Not yet." They all answered.

"Any problems so far?" Namjoon asked.

"No. We were hungry yesterday and looked for food in our bags. Then Jungkook out of nowhere pulled out an emergency balloon raft. He blew it and now we're safely floating on it." Lisa informed them.

"First the crowbar and now an emergency boat. What other strange things did you bring, Jung?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

"A lot. But as you can see, those things you called 'strange' is actually able to keep us alive." Jungkook said proudly.