🌊 10 🌊

Jisoo's POV

The morning sunlight and water splashing on my face woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the bright sky. As i sat up, i remembered what happened last night, how i slept in the arms of my old time enemy.

Speaking of Taehyung, i woke up without him beside me. I looked around and saw that i was alone.

"Taehyung?" I called him. No response.

"Tae?!" I called louder. "Did he fall off? Did he die?" I mumbled, slowly crawling to the edge of the raft to take a look at the waters. "Maybe his time has already came." I shrugged.

A few seconds after that, i flinched when someone emerged from under the sea, just in front of me.

"Taehyung!" I called him.

"Eoh? You're awake?" He asked me.

"What were you doing under there? I thought you fell off and died." I said, ignoring his question.

"Tsk, Kim Taehyung would never drown. I'm experienced, remember?" He smirked as he got on top of the raft.

"Oh right, you were a fisherman." I rolled my eyes at his bragging. "Anyway, what were you doing down there."

"Nothing, just checking out some sharks." He shrugged. "I found them, and i was just about to feed you to them, but unfortunately, you're awake already."

"I'm serious." I told him.

"Alright, alright. You're no fun! I was just bored. I woke up a few hours before you did, and so i decided to just go for a stroll."

"Still no waves?" I asked, sighing.

"No.."

"What time is it now?"

"Can't you read the sun?" He raised his eyebrows, copying what i told him last night.

I rolled my eyes once more before saying, "i didn't see where it rose."

"There." He pointed.

"Ah, okay." I nodded. It's around 9 o'clock in the morning.

"I was surprised you slept well." He looked at me.

"I'm more surprised i'm still alive." I laughed but then stopped when i felt something inside my stomach. 

"I'm hungry." I announced.

"What snacks do you got?" He asked, pointing at my bag.

"A lot."

"Then eat." He said, giving me my bag. I rummaged through my bag and found six pieces of chocolate bread, five bags of chips, five bags of waffles, and a lot more.

"Now i'm surprised how all this was abled to fit in my bag." I giggled, showing him what's inside.

"Me too." He chuckled as he showed me his bag that was filled with lots of other foods and beverages. "Let's share."

I nodded in agreement and gave him one of my chocolate bread while he gave me one of his box of milk in return.

"This bread tastes amazing!" I squealed.

"Really? It tastes like regular bread to me." He furrowed his brows.

"Well, i am hungry." I shrugged.

"Jisoo-ya." He called, which i replied with a hum. "You've got something on your cheek."

I looked at him and touched my cheek, "whuath? Chocowathe?" I asked with my mouth full as i took my last bite on my bread.