56.Laptop problem| Donah

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. As some of you know I had corona virus and I was pretty upset about it but now I'm better and since the album is coming out soon I thought I would post
Prompt: Jonah wants to use his laptop on the couch but Daniel is always occupying the space in his lap.
Famous or not: famous

Jonah's POV
Me and Daniel were resting on the couch after another long day of interviews,recording and songwriting. Daniel was sitting in my lap like he always does. When I suddenly got an amazing idea for a song. I pulled out my MacBook and was about to place it on my lap. When I realized I couldn't because Daniel was there.

"Babe can you please get off my lap for two seconds. I have a great idea for a song and I need to type it or else I'll forget it." I explained to dani quickly.

"No I don't want too get off your lap but I can type it for you and we can write the whole song together."

I laughed at his cuteness but agreed. In the hour after that we both wrote one of the best songs that we had ever did.

A/n: did you guys see the snippet of the look at me lyrics? What do you guys think of them.

I think they're definitely different than anything we have ever heard from why don't we and I'm definitely excited to hear the song.