Request # 1 for @a_fan_of_whydontwe|zorbyn

I hope you enjoy this one shot I can fix if you don't.

Corbyn's Pov
"Hey I'm Corbyn what's your name?" I asked the brunette boy that was in front of me.As I entered the bedroom that I now shared with him.

I had won a vacation to Hawaii because of a music contest that I entered. I was beyond excited but a little nervous because I had to share a bedroom with a literal stranger.

"Hi I'm Zach." He said with a big smile and the cutest voice I have ever heard.

"That's a nice name.I'm assuming that you love music. Since you won this contest." I said a little awkwardly.

"Yes I love to sing. How about you?" He asked me.

"I love to sing too." I said smiling."wanna go to a cafe and get to know each other." I asked.

"Yea let's go." He said as we headed to the cafe.

In the next few days. We started talking and got to know each other pretty well. It's like we knew each other our whole lives. I was falling for Zach and I was falling real hard. We were now leaving back home in a day and it was saddening because I live in California and he lives in Texas.(a/n: I don't live in the us so I don't know if there close to each other. So if they are just go with it.)

"Zach?" I asked him as we were both hanging out in the pool.

"Yea?" He replied

"I I like you." I blurted out.

"I I like you too. But we can't be together. We don't live in the same state and I don't want a long distance relationship I'm sorry Corbyn." He said sadness filling his traits.

"It's ok I understand Zach." I said pulling him in for a hug.

1 month later
I have been missing Zach like crazy. I know we said we didn't want a long distance relationship but I really wanted to be with him. So I decided that I was gonna surprise him.

We did talk everyday and he had told me on several occasions that he missed me. So I knew the feeling was mutual. I hopped in a flight and headed to Zach's house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Hi how can- Corbyn!" Zach said jumping in my arms as I gladly caught him.

"Corbyn what are you doing here?" He asked as I put him down.

"I wanted to come see you. And I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be mine. I know we don't want long distance but I can't live without you.

"I guess we can work it out. If I move in with you." He said with a big smile.

"You want to live with me." I asked.

"Yes of course." He said as I picked him up once again.

"I guess it's settled." I said kissing him for the first time. As butterflies erupted in my stomach.