32.Brother|Zorbyn

Zach's POV
Me and Corbyn have been dating for about 6 months now and everything is great. We are so in love and have such a healthy relationship. But there's one thing Jonah,my brother doesn't know that we're dating because I'm 100% sure he would flip if he found out I was dating one of his bandmates. Because he's so overprotective and doesn't really let me do anything that he doesn't approve of.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I was in my room while all the boys were downstairs playing fortnite.

"Come on in." I sighed assuming that it was my brother coming to check on me.

"Hi love how are you?" Corbyn asked entering my door and closing it behind him. As he sat beside me pulling me on his lap and hugging me.

"I'm fine even better now." I said kissing him putting my arms around his neck. The kiss got progressively more heated and ended up with me laying on the bed under him. He was about to take off my shirt. When my brother bursted through the door.

"What the fuck is my brother doing under you Corbyn?" He asked us as Corbyn got up in shock straightening himself. While I stood up from my laying position standing beside him. As we were both blushing like crazy.

"Well I uhm we uh." Corbyn said flustered from the events that unfolded and from the fact that we got caught.

"You what? You wanted to sleep with my brother? You wanted to fuck him and break his heart? I won't fucking let you." Jonah said lifting his hand up about to hit him. When I gasped and pulled his hand away.

"Stop Jonah! Me and Corbyn have been together for about 6 months now. I didn't tell you for this reason. You're always so overprotective and you don't let me do anything. I know Corbyn's your bandmate but I love him and he loves me." I yelled as tears fell from my eyes. Not knowing if they were from anger or sadness.

"Fine,I'll accept this relationship because Zach you're my brother and Corbyn you're my friend but if you break his heart Corbyn I'll actually beat the shit out of you. Please no sex or make out when I'm in the house." Jonah said trying to act though. When we both knew he had a soft heart and wouldn't hurt a fly. He left the room not without giving us one last look.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't know he would react like this." I said feeling bad that he had caught us.

"It's fine princess now we don't have to hide our relationships when he's around anymore." Corbyn said giving me a hug from behind.

Wc: 463 words
A/n: hey guys I forgot to post a question at the end of my story yesterday but I'll do one today. Here we go

Question#2

What's your favorite why don't we song?

Mine is definitely choose even though I love cold in la and Fallin' a lot:)