14.All my love|Jarbyn

Special announcement: I have posted a new book: a wdw imagine book where you can request imagines go check it out on my profile. I will try to post my first imagine or else it will be tomorrow morning!

Warning:this one shot will contain male femininity ( I don't know why this should be a warning because were in 2020 but ok)

Corbyn's POV

Today I plan on proposing to Jack. We have been dating for 6 years now and have been in the band for 5 of those years. We have talked about getting married before and we both want to. So I decided to pop the question.

I have talked to Zach,Jonah and Daniel. They all cried because of how happy they were for us. I also talked to Jack's family for his ring size and to make sure the ring I chose was good enough for him. I want the absolute best for him. They also cried but said that I didn't need to worry that Jack would love it. That we were perfect for each other.

"Hey princess, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked him as I entered our bedroom where he was laying on the bed on his computer. He was so cute with his big glasses. I went to sit beside him and kissed his lips waiting impatiently for him to answer.

"Of course I want to go on a date with you! Why wouldn't I? What do I wear?" He said freaking out over what he's gonna wear. I just chuckled at his cuteness.

"Just wear one of your skirts and a crop top." I said knowing I made him smile because he loves to be feminine but he gets self conscious about it. Because people make fun of him. Which makes my blood boil because how can someone be rude to my baby like that. So I always tell him he looks amazing. Which makes him less self conscious.

He just smiled at me. I took him in my arms and kissed him.After a while I let him go so we can both get ready.

I put a pair of ripped black jeans and a black hoodie knowing that jack loves to see me in all black for some reason(a/n: same). I styled my hair the way he likes it and put on his favorite cologne of mine.

Jack came out looking beautiful in a baby pink skirt and a baby blue crop top.

"You look so gorgeous." I said to him wrapping my arms around his tiny waist.

"And you look so handsome." He said back to me as he put his head on my chest.

"Let's go" I said taking his hand and heading towards the front door making sure I had the ring in my pocket.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked me pecking my cheek.

"You'll have to wait and see my love" I said opening the car door for him.

"OMG fine." He said with a fake pout. I just laughed and put my hand on his thigh driving off to Jack's favorite restaurant.

"OMG you brought me to my favorite restaurant. You shouldn't have babe." He said putting his hands on his mouth.

"Yes I should have because you're perfect and you deserve the world." I said taking his hand off his mouth and kissing him. I took his hand and headed towards the restaurant.

After dinner~the proposal
I faked dropped and bent down on one knee in front of Jack.

"Jack Robert Avery the first time I laid my eyes on you. I knew you were the one for me. You were so cute with your curls and I loved how so you dressed so feminine. I know you're self conscious about it. I love how you look in skirts and crop tops. I also love how kind and open minded you are to everybody and wouldn't hurt a fly. So Jack Robert Avery my love will you marry me and make me the luckiest man alive?" I asked him while tears fell down my cheeks

"Omg yes yes I would love to marry you!!" He said jumping in my arms tears also falling down his cheeks. I gently put him down and slid the ring on his ring finger.

"Omg I love this ring so much babe it's so me." He said still crying while looking at the ring.

"I know it's so you honey. I know you well my love" I said kissing him passionately.

"I love you." He said to me. While I wiped the tears falling from his cheeks and holding him tightly.

"I love you too." I said to him as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Let's go home love." I said carrying him bridal style to the car.

"Ok I love you." He said tiredly as he yawned.

"I love you too go to sleep princess." I said knowing he was tired from all the emotions.

"Ok" he said falling asleep.

At home, I changed him into pink pyjama shorts and the hoodie I was wearing. I changed into sweatpants. Before heading to sleep myself. I fell asleep holding Jack close to me knowing that I was with the love of my life.

Wc:887 words( with the notes at the top.)
A/n: this one was hard to post today because I'm going through some things having to do with marriage right now but I still wanted to post this. So I hope you enjoy and have a good day. Like I said I'm going through some things so I don't know when I'm gonna be posting next.