43.I'm in love with you|Zorbyn

Corbyn's POV

I've been trying to make Zach understand that I love him for a whole week now but he doesn't understand.

"OMG you guys eat everything in this house. I need to go grocery shopping again." Zach yelled at the boys.

"Sorry Zach. When we're hungry we eat and were always hungry." Jack said as he continued to play his video game with Jonah and Daniel.

"ugh fine whatever. Next time you do that go grocery shopping you idiot. Because now I'm the one who's hungry and there's nothing left." Zach said grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

"Wait Zach.I'll go." I said taking the keys out of his hand and heading to the door myself.

"But why? you're not the one who's hungry and you didn't eat everything either." Zach said confused.

"It's true but I want to help you.Go play video games with the boys. You do everything around here go have fun." I smirked at him heading out the door as I left him confused.

I came back an hour later with groceries and a bouquet of red roses for Zach. I wanted to tell him that I was in love with him. 

"Zach can I talk to you?" I asked him hiding the flowers behind my back.

"yea sure." He said as we both headed to my bedroom.

I handed him the red flowers and his cheeks almost became the exact same shade.

"Wha-what are those for?" Zach asked confused still blushing like crazy.

"I'm in love with you Zach.You always do everything to make sure the boys and I are ok.That sometimes you forget to think about yourself.You're so selfless Zach and I want to start taking care of you like you deserve." I said stepping closer to him and lifting up his chin so he can look me in the eyes.

"I-I love you too Corbyn.I love how you always make time to ask me how i'm doing and how you always help when I need it." He confessed as I smiled widely my crush finally loved me back.

"Will you be mine Zachary Dean Herron?" I asked as my hand grabbed him by the waist and the other grabbed his face gently.

"Of course Corbs." He giggled as I softly kissed him.

"Aww you guys are so cute." We turned to see Jack,Daniel and Jonah staring at us through the door with heart in their eyes as me and Zach blushed intensly.

"OMG stop." Zach said in his cute voice.

"Ok we'll leave." They said leaving

"You're perfect Zach." I said leaning in for another kiss.

Hey guys sorry for not posting a lot lately.I'm very busy with school and other things but I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Maybe i'll post later today if i'm not so busy;).

question of the day:What grade are you in in school? if you're not in school what do you do?