15.I depend on you-Jachary

Jack's POV
"Jack! I need you right now. Please come get me." I heard Zach say as he cried over the phone. While I was leaving my last class of the day.

"OMG! What's wrong babe? I'm coming!" I said worried that somebody did something to my baby again. I hurried as fast as I could heading to where he was.

"Where are you love?" I asked him.

"At the sports complex on the school campus." He said sniffling still crying.

"Ok princess hold up I'm coming." I said running to go get him.

Zach and I started dating about ten months ago. When he was in 9th grade and I was in 11th. Now he's in 10th and I'm in 12th. Zach is not popular but I am. He gets beat up pretty bad most of the time and I always have to step in and protect him. Which is fine because I would do anything for him but I'm afraid that right now he's getting beat up and I can't do anything about it. Which makes me feel hopeless.

I remember when I met Zach for the first time. He was wearing big glasses,he was pretty short and he was wearing black jeans with a blue sweatshirt. He looked so adorable in blue it made his eyes stand out. We locked eyes and smiled at each other and I blushed. I knew what it felt like to be shy for the first time in my life but one day I went to talk to him. I finally got the guts to ask him out last Valentine's Day.

"Get the fuck off of him." I said to the guy who shoved my beautiful boyfriend in the lockers and then on the floor."you wouldn't want me to beat your ass would you?" I said to the asshole as he ran away.

"Omg love are you ok?" I asked my princess before wrapping my arms around him and picking him up from the floor.

"Yea I'm just so tired of getting beat up." He said as tears fell out of his eyes and fell on his cheeks. Which broke my heart.

"Babe I know I wish I could do so much more than I do it breaks my heart to see you get beat up by assholes and not being able to do anything about it." I said wiping his tears away and pulling him in for a hug.

"No you do so much for me already. Baby I couldn't be more grateful for what you do for me. You're the first person who came to talk to me not caring. If I was unpopular and a loser and I can never pay you back for what you did. You make me feel so loved and protected." He said to me breaking my heart even more. So I pulled him even closer than before.

"I love you." I said to him pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you too." He said getting on his tippy toes to kiss me.

Wc: 512 words

A/n: hey guys this one shot was sad and fluffy at the same time. Remember to spread kindness around you you never know when someone needs it the most! I'll post a Donah one shot next.