45.Photoshoot|Janiel

Hey guys this is the first one shot that I didn't prepare in advance. I just had a good idea and wanted to post. So sorry if it sucks.

Jack's POV
I have been a photographer for Calvin Klein for a long time now. Usually I don't feel attraction for the models I photograph. But today was different.

The model I had to photograph was breathtaking. He was the most popular model right now: Daniel Seavey. He had to be shirtless and couldn't help but look at his abs and how handsome he was. I was probably staring to hard because he noticed and said.

"Hey handsome you were staring there." He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh uh sorry." I stuttered as I blushed. I was beyond embarrassed I was supposed to be professional with my clients.

"It's ok love. I think your pretty fine yourself and I don't mind you looking at me because that means you're interested." He smirked

"Would you like to go on a date with me after this shoot." He added still smirking. He was definitely the confident type which I loved.

"Um sure." I hesitated I was still holding on to the fact that I needed to be professional.

"Don't worry babe I won't tell anyone that I'm going on a date with my photographer.

"Ok then I don't see an issue with us going on a date.

Let's just say that that one date ended with many more and me always being chosen as Daniel's photographer.