52.He's Dead|Jorbyn

Jonah's POV

I woke up from a knock on my door.I slowly looked at my phone wanting to know what time it was.It was 2am who could be knocking at my door at that time? I got up and looked outside my window to know who was there.It was my crush and best friend Corbyn I immediately went to open the door.

"Corbyn what's wrong darling?!" I asked extremely concerned as I saw his bloodshot eyes and the smile that's always there completely gone.

"It's-It's Jake he-he h-hit m-me.We had a-a f-fight about me always being w-with you and h-he hit m-me." He struggled to catch his breath because he was crying so hard.I immediately pulled him in my arms.

"He's dead how dare he lay a finger on you.Corbs love you need to leave him.You need to get away from him.He doesn't love you he's taking advantage of you." I said to him rubbing his back.

Jake's been abusing Corbyn for a while but Corbyn just doesn't want to see it.He still think he loves him.

"But I don't have anywhere to go.He's the only thing I have." He cried again

"Corbs baby don't be silly you can live here as long as you want and you do have things...you have me." I put the emphasis on me.I wanted him to understand that I loved him and I wanted to be with him.

"Y-you love me?" He asked sniffling still wrapped in my arms.

"Yes baby." I answered cupping his face making him look at me."Yes I do love you.You desrve to be with someone who will love you who will never ever hit you not even fight with you. You deserve to be with someone who will take care of you no matter what and I want to be that person Corbs." I confessed to him as tears of happiness filled his features this time.

"I love you too Jo. I just realized I'm in love with my best friend." He said to me. As his face was now inches from mine.

"well that's amazing." I said closing the gap between us and we passionately kissed.