3.Just To See You Smile|Jarbyn

A/n:hey y'all I just 10 reads thank y'all so much.I know it's not a lot but it means so much to me. Hope you enjoy this one shot!

Corbyn's POV
I am currently heading to my best friend Jack's house to attempt to make him smile.

He just went through a break up with this guy named Daniel. I always knew he would break his heart because he's an asshole. While,Jack is not at all but he got carried away by his feelings for this boy and started dating him 6 months ago and I was there to support my best friend. Even if it meant him dating an idiot and my heart breaking because he was dating somebody that wasn't me.

A week ago, Jack learned that Daniel cheated on him with another football jock,Jonah which also happens to be Daniel's best friend.When Jack learned this he confronted Daniel wanting answers as to why he would do something like this and Daniel being the dumbass he is started telling Jack he wasn't good enough and that he didn't deserve him.Of course,that isn't true at all.

Ever since that day,Jack has not smiled,he barely talked to anybody,he did not come to school. I would do anything to see him smile because he has such a gorgeous smile on his already pretty face.

I didn't know what to do to make him smile again. Until today so before I headed to his house I went to get some things.

If you did not guess already, I have feelings for Jack Avery otherwise known as my best friend.
I knocked on the Avery's door and waited for an answer.

« Oh corbyn hello how are you » Jack's mom asked politely as she opened the door.
« I'm fine how about you » I asked as I entered the door.

« I'm fine but Jack is the one who is worrying me » she confessed to me with a worried look on her face.

« I may know how to help him. May I go see him? » I said to her showing her what I got for Jack.
« You can always try « she said to me with a heartwarming smile as I climbed the stairs going to see Jack.

I knocked on Jack's door waiting for an answer.

« Mom, I'm fine » Jack said as he groaned

« I'm not your mom I'm your best friend but I do hope you're fine. » I said 

« Come in » he said in a plain voice
I opened the door and handed him red roses his all time favorite flower.

« Thank you? What are those for? » he asked confusion in his voice but also a hint of joy.

« Because I want to prove to you that you are special and deserve the world and it doesn't mean that asshole Daniel couldn't see it that other people can't » I confessed to him

« What you-« he started but cut I cut him off

« Yes I do like you and I have for a while but it felt like you didn't notice and then you started dating Daniel and it broke my heart because it was obvious that he wasn't gonna treat you well but you were too oblivious because you had feelings for him but when he broke your heart. I had to tell you my feelings for you because I wanted you to feel loved by somebody.Even if it's not the person you want. » I confessed looking down because I didn't want to face him.

« I like you too the only reason I started dating Dani was to get over you because it was obvious that you wouldn't like me back. » he said a smile finally peeking through his beautiful face as shock appeared on mine.

« Would you do me the honors of being my boyfriend? » I asked with hope in my eyes.
« I would be delighted to » he said jumping in my arms and kissing me.

« I would do anything just to see you smile » I said whispering in his ear picking him up and twirling him around while he smiled and laughed again like the old Jack I knew and loved.

A/n: No hate on Daniel I love him I only needed a bad guy for this one shot. Hope you enjoyed! Jachary one shot next.