28.8 Letters|Dorbyn

Daniel's POV
Me and Corbyn have been dating for two years and it had been almost two years for the band. Everything is good between us except well the fact that I haven't said" I love you" yet to Corbyn.

It's extremely painful for the both of us. It's painful for Corbyn because he doesn't know how I actually feel about him. He knows deep down that I do love him because I show him but I still never told him the 3 words,the 8 letters. He never says how hurt he is about it because Corbyn is just too caring and loving to pressure me.

It hurts me because well deep down inside of me I know I do love him and I know he's the one for me. But it's like I freeze every time I'm about to say those 3 words it's like I'm scared that if I say them they'll mean less than what I'm actually feeling.

So I decided to write a song about what I'm feeling and asked the boys to record with me. Then I can produce it and make Corbyn listen to it. Then I can hopefully say the 8 letters to him. The ones that I desperately need to say.

"Corbs love? Can you come to the recording studio? I need you to listen to something babe." I said yelling through the house not knowing where my lovely boyfriend was.

"Of course sweetheart I'm coming." He replied meeting me in the living room. Where I was. I handed him my hand. Which he gladly took and headed to our studio.

I sat down on chair as Corbyn gently sat on my lap and then I played him the song that I wrote,produced and recorded with the boys.

"Is this what you're feeling baby?" Corbyn me as tears formed in his eyes.

"Yes I-I I love you Corbyn." I said widening my eyes at the fact that I finally said those 3 freaking words those 8 damn letters. But also a big smile appeared on my face and tears of joy forming in my eyes.

"You said it my love! I love you too Daniel. I also love the song it's beautiful I appreciate it." He said pulling me in his arms and kissing the top of my head gently while wiping away my tears.

Three months later,August 31st 2018. We released our first studio album 8 letters with the song I wrote for Corbyn as the leading track. Nobody knows the real meaning of the song except me and well the boys and i'd like to keep it that way.

Wc: 443 words

A/n: hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I got a little emotional writing the last part of this one shot. I remember when 8 letters the song and the album came out I was starting 9th grade and I fell in love with choose and hard. I still think those are why don't we's best songs to this day.