12.Never Know|Janiel

Daniel's POV

I have had a crush on Jack ever since we started the band. I just love his curls and how short he is compared to me. I think what I love the most about him though is his kindness.

He would do anything for anyone he loved. I love him but he can't find out because he's dating Zach and I'm just supposed to be his best friend not his boyfriend. Which obviously hurt because I can't be with the boy. I love him but it has to be like this there's no other option.

"Dani?" I heard Jack call out to me. As his beautiful face came peaking through my door.

"We need to leave for our interview." He added with his angelic voice.

"Ok,I'm coming." I said grabbing a black hoodie. Before leaving my bedroom. I followed Jack into Jonah's car

My heart broke when I saw Zach and Jack cuddling in the backseat but that's the way it has to be.

A few hours later after a busy day.

When we came back home from our interviews. I locked myself in my bedroom because I couldn't take the fact that Jack was with Zach and that they were cuddling all day at interviews. I wanted to be the one he was cuddling.

I flopped myself on the bed and started crying in my pillows. I tried so hard not to cry in the last few weeks but I couldn't handle it anymore. As I let my tears fall I heard a knock on my door.

"Dani? Can I come in?" I heard Jack say with his calming voice.

"Yea wait a minute." I said trying to wipe my tears and fix my hair a little bit before opening my door.

"Dani! Are you okay?" He exclaimed as he saw my bloodshot eyes. Worry soon filled his beautiful features.

"Yea I'm fine it's just stress I guess." I said lying to him because he could never know the real reason I was crying.

"Dani I know you're lying what's wrong?" He asked taking my hand. Which automatically sent butterflies in my stomach.

"I can't tell you. You can't ever know what's wrong Jack." I said letting go of his hand. Which took all my body strength to do because I didn't want to.

"Why?!" He asked pain filling his voice. It took me all will not to kiss and hug him right there.

"It'll ruin everything if I tell you." I said looking away from him so he didn't see my tears.

"Please tell me I I love you Dani more than friend and it hurts my heart to see you like this." He said as my heart filled with joy.

"You love me? What about Zach?" I asked shock filling my voice.

"We don't love each other Daniel. Not like that at least. We were forced to fake a relationship by the management. It was in the contract but me and Zach never wanted to be together. Zach wants to be with Jonah and I want to be with you." He confessed to me taking both my hands. Which I didn't let go of this time.

"Wow I didn't know this before now but I want to be with you too. I've loved you since I met you" I confessed back to him pulling him close to my chest and wrapping my arms around him.

"I guess we're dating now but we have to keep it hidden from the public eye because I'll get in trouble" He said putting his arms around my neck. Which was hard for him because he was much smaller than I am.

"Ok. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble." I said holding his face and kissing him for the first time. As sparks flew between us.

Wc:639 words
A/n: hey y'all I just hit a 102 reads on this story and I want to thank each and everyone of you. I never would of thought I would have reached that number. To be honest I have really low self esteem and this really helped so thank you guys so so much!!